Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

PVP Rewards Variety

• PVP Rewards Variety

1) Are there pvp mounts you can purchase with honor? (exclusives i guess like the Thunderdash in Archeage so people could look at me and go dayum that guy is kinda badass)

2) Are there pvp titles that are gained through amount of kills and or matches done? (sort of like guild wars 2 achievements)

3) Will there be any chance of PVP specific outfits/costumes that can be bought with honor only? (can't remember a game for an example at the moment haha maybe revelation online sorry if im wrong)

4) I have yet to play Bless online yet, but how frequent are the faction wars/events? (is it something like an archeage timetable that you can look up)

(edit) (5) Will we get runes on release?

Im sorry if the questions are kinda basic, i just like games that reward pvpers and not only raiders. I enjoy old school WOW when you earnt a mount or weapon and people would look at you and think that guy is actually skilled at PVP or PVE.
    • SRTero wrote:

1) Are there pvp mounts you can purchase with honor? (exclusives i guess like the Thunderdash in Archeage so people could look at me and go dayum that guy is kinda badass)

2) Are there pvp titles that are gained through amount of kills and or matches done? (sort of like guild wars 2 achievements)

3) Will there be any chance of PVP specific outfits/costumes that can be bought with honor only? (can't remember a game for an example at the moment haha maybe revelation online sorry if im wrong)

4) I have yet to play Bless online yet, but how frequent are the faction wars/events? (is it something like an archeage timetable that you can look up)

(edit) (5) Will we get runes on release?

Im sorry if the questions are kinda basic, i just like games that reward pvpers and not only raiders. I enjoy old school WOW when you earnt a mount or weapon and people would look at you and think that guy is actually skilled at PVP or PVE.
      i think its not good idea that compare bless with other games.Was playing on RU server.Dunno if they changed or not.

1-) U can get "Flying mount" for 7 days with weekly rank(should be in top 50)
      2-) There are rank system with title.(its weekly, reset every week)
      3-) Cant remember, but there are "honor mercant" that can buy something with honor
      4-) Yes, Capital War every two week.
      5-) Dont have any info

These are ur short answers ^^
      ArcheAge - LosMerengues

theLos - Youtube

:blesspassion:
    • on JP

1- dunno if there are "top50" rewards

2- rank system give skillpoints at each reset (1 or 2 depend of ure rank)

3- the honor pnj still there but there isn't pvp stuff anymore :( ... just blue runes and some others items
    • Thanks for the replies, i gotta say though i dont like weekly rewards at all haha. When i get a reward i want to keep it. Or have a token for example collect them and then purchase a permanent reward.