Mystic being renamed to Druid?

• As a Pure Mystic myself.... i would be shunned for picking druid and although the Mystic's skills are tied to animals and nature for some
      they also have a ton of spells that are just generally mystical plus the name sounds fancier... and i'm biased lol
      my squad going into pvp :3
    • I clicked so fast to find out if it's actually happening.. thankfully it is just a poll. Mystic is cool, man. The other classes are already so basic, let's allow a few to be more unique.

Ranger.. Guardian.. Assassin.. Mage..
    • New

Pentrep wrote:

I think druid is overused. I'm going to have to support using Mystic as the name for the class.

Nocht wrote:

I clicked so fast to find out if it's actually happening.. thankfully it is just a poll. Mystic is cool, man. The other classes are already so basic, let's allow a few to be more unique.

i dont find druid to be overused, imo druid reminds me of nature and animals, which is exactly what this class is based around. Mystic to me seems to be overused and exaggerated. A mystic to me should use "mystical" spells, like one you would find in a movie, not nature based healing skills. And Mystic is becoming more overused today, A:IR is making a mystic, TERA has a mystic and i dont feel as if mystic fits this class best, it could fit mage better. like when warlock releases, warlock is more overused than druid
    • New

BeMagnificentt wrote:

Pentrep wrote:

I think druid is overused. I'm going to have to support using Mystic as the name for the class.

Nocht wrote:

I clicked so fast to find out if it's actually happening.. thankfully it is just a poll. Mystic is cool, man. The other classes are already so basic, let's allow a few to be more unique.

i dont find druid to be overused, imo druid reminds me of nature and animals, which is exactly what this class is based around. Mystic to me seems to be overused and exaggerated. A mystic to me should use "mystical" spells, like one you would find in a movie, not nature based healing skills. And Mystic is becoming more overused today, A:IR is making a mystic, TERA has a mystic and i dont feel as if mystic fits this class best, it could fit mage better. like when warlock releases, warlock is more overused than druid
      That's fine your entitled to your opinion. Both class names have been used. WoW used Druid and Tera used mystic. Regardless neither of the are unique. But I wouldn't count on them changing class names unless there was translation issues, which there isn't.
    • New

I can understand that :D Its all just some fun. Bless is just hard to compare to recent games that came out as its not even 50% like archeage or BDO and to the recent games that are having more success like lost ark or any top down or mobas, its had for bless online to have a basis unless you are going back a few years to maybe tera maybe aion, i wanna say bns but they are too different in all fairness.