Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Any JP Players?

• Any JP Players?

Wanting to know if there's an established English server for the Japanese version of Bless. I'm downloading it now even though it's taking a while. I understand everyone is on KR version but I don't want to buy an account.
    • There isn't a separate english version server in JPN. Also not in KR. And the most people play the OBT in Japan. You can downlaod an english patch for the game. The official english version come with the early access on STEAM.
    • We are on the server with the longest name. There is no english-community guild that accepts everyone for japan right now. But I believe the majority is playing on the server we are on.
    • Korealer wrote:

We are on the server with the longest name. There is no english-community guild that accepts everyone for japan right now. But I believe the majority is playing on the server we are on.
      hi i today start. : )
      st2. server union side :D

Éljen Magyarország és a Bless :) :love: <3
    • will start playing on japan :D eheh cant wait ! server dont know i manage to install and got on 1 only but didnt choose im trying get eng patch so i understand bit of what im doing
      Check My Videos!

Let's Play Bless | Bless Mage Guide
    • DashPadrao wrote:

will start playing on japan :D eheh cant wait ! server dont know i manage to install and got on 1 only but didnt choose im trying get eng patch so i understand bit of what im doing
      it's maintenance right now, so you won't be able to get on for the next 4 and a half hours.
    • <MagyarLegend> (EN/Hun/IN) Guild recruit active and newbie international players in Japan Server.

Server: リリアンテス (JP)
      Fraction:Union
      Chat Language: English
      Guild lv3: (Mount speed +3% Combat exp +3%)
      Guild Leader: Miroku , Ywerd
      Guild: Newbie PvE oriented.
      If you can Join, you can send whisper to me: Miroku msg ingame , and add me friend list . or send PM there your ingame char name..

Éljen Magyarország és a Bless :) :love: <3
    • New

Just joined the Japanese server......Loving this game....It has the graphics of today with the fun of WOW (back in the Vanilla Days). I die alot to respawns which has not happened in years to me playing other MMORPGs.... (Most recently Desert Online). All of these titles lack a soul. Look me up currently playing "Sabbath'.