On the official Steam page, Neowiz is sharing more details about the upcoming tests and Early Access
As we’ve shared with you previously, a few of us from Bless Online Team attended TwitchCon at Long Beach, CA from October 20th through the 22nd where we got to meet some of our fans and future streaming partners.
were grateful for the opportunity to spend some quality time with some
of you and to share the news that the Bless Online will be released
globally in 2018. The news and the nice swags we gave out to the folks
that stopped by our booth were received with much enthusiasm!
want to take a moment to extend a big “Thank You!” for helping us make
TwitchCon an amazing event for Bless Online. We also want to say thank
you to all the fans that visited and joined our emailing list on blessonline.net.
that TwitchCon is over and the news of the impending Steam release is
out in the wild, we thought it would be a great time to answer some of
the questions that you’ve been asking in regards to our future plans.
are the top questions and the answers we were able to put together from
the community. We are looking forward to sharing more information with
you in the future, so stay tuned!
Frequently Asked Questions
- When will Bless Online Steam be released?
- We are planning to release it as a part of Steam Early Access program in 2018 with limited testing prior to the EA release. We will update the exact dates as we get closer to the launch.
- What is Bless Online’s business model for Steam Early Access?
- For Steam Early Access, we are planning a couple of packages that will provide benefits to our early supporters that want to get in early to help us create the final version of the game. We are working on the details and will reveal them when we are ready. We haven’t decided on what the launch version will look like yet and would love to get some feedback from you.
- Where will be Bless Online’s service available?
- We are planning to release the game globally in as many regions as possible with some exceptions due to our existing partnerships.
- Which languages will the game support?
- The game is being localized into English, German and Russian for Early Access. We will continue to add languages during and after EA.
- What is the monetization plan for Bless Online? (Is it a Pay-to-win game?)
- While we are still determining what the right monetization plan is for Bless Online, you can be assured that we heard everyone’s feedback loud and clear to avoid any P2W elements. We promise to continue to solicit and gather your feedback and choose the business model that works the best for Bless Online.
- How are you planning to involve the Community in your development process?
- Sometime before the Early Access launch, we will invite some of our fans to test the game for feedback. We ask for your honest and constructive feedback on all facets of the game to improve Bless Online as it marches towards Early Access and beyond.
- What kinds of benefits are you planning to provide for official partners?
- We are currently working on partnership programs that will provide exclusive access and other cool benefits. We promise to share more on this soon.