Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Official TwitchCon recap and FAQ!

• Official TwitchCon recap and FAQ!

On the official Steam page, Neowiz is sharing more details about the upcoming tests and Early Access

source: steamcommunity.com/games/68166…etail/1451709333279278529

Hello, community!

As we’ve shared with you previously, a few of us from Bless Online Team attended TwitchCon at Long Beach, CA from October 20th through the 22nd where we got to meet some of our fans and future streaming partners.

We
      were grateful for the opportunity to spend some quality time with some
      of you and to share the news that the Bless Online will be released
      globally in 2018. The news and the nice swags we gave out to the folks
      that stopped by our booth were received with much enthusiasm!

We
      want to take a moment to extend a big “Thank You!” for helping us make
      TwitchCon an amazing event for Bless Online. We also want to say thank
      you to all the fans that visited and joined our emailing list on blessonline.net.

Now
      that TwitchCon is over and the news of the impending Steam release is
      out in the wild, we thought it would be a great time to answer some of
      the questions that you’ve been asking in regards to our future plans.

Here
      are the top questions and the answers we were able to put together from
      the community. We are looking forward to sharing more information with
      you in the future, so stay tuned!

Frequently Asked Questions
      • When will Bless Online Steam be released?
      • We are planning to release it as a part of Steam Early Access program in 2018 with limited testing prior to the EA release. We will update the exact dates as we get closer to the launch.
      • What is Bless Online’s business model for Steam Early Access?
      • For Steam Early Access, we are planning a couple of packages that will provide benefits to our early supporters that want to get in early to help us create the final version of the game. We are working on the details and will reveal them when we are ready. We haven’t decided on what the launch version will look like yet and would love to get some feedback from you.
      • Where will be Bless Online’s service available?
      • We are planning to release the game globally in as many regions as possible with some exceptions due to our existing partnerships.
      • Which languages will the game support?
      • The game is being localized into English, German and Russian for Early Access. We will continue to add languages during and after EA.
      • What is the monetization plan for Bless Online? (Is it a Pay-to-win game?)
      • While we are still determining what the right monetization plan is for Bless Online, you can be assured that we heard everyone’s feedback loud and clear to avoid any P2W elements. We promise to continue to solicit and gather your feedback and choose the business model that works the best for Bless Online.
      • How are you planning to involve the Community in your development process?
      • Sometime before the Early Access launch, we will invite some of our fans to test the game for feedback. We ask for your honest and constructive feedback on all facets of the game to improve Bless Online as it marches towards Early Access and beyond.
      • What kinds of benefits are you planning to provide for official partners?
      • We are currently working on partnership programs that will provide exclusive access and other cool benefits. We promise to share more on this soon.

• Great news and thank you so much for posting that. I am absolutely going to buy one of the early access bundles when they're up. Also, this quote "Sometime before the Early Access launch, we will invite some of our fans to test the game for feedback. We ask for your honest and constructive feedback on all facets of the game to improve Bless Online as it marches towards Early Access and beyond". I vote for all of Bless Source of course, but if I had to nominate someone I would totally vote for Nocht, as he's basically been our Youtube voice all this time. Heh, and the admins to this site at least. They've put in so much work keeping the love for this game alive over the years, I would love to see them rewarded. :)
    • I am curious as to "Who" and how many, would be able to get into the early stages. I know they said "fans", so that's why I am curious on who those fans are. Like many people can easily say "oh people from bless source" but there are a lot of people signed up to here. Sure there are only a handful that post/reply to messages, but I wonder what determines people getting in and what you need to do to get in.
    • I would say let in a mix of people. People who have prior testing experience, people who are more famous personalities and can hype up the game to a degree, people who are complete nubs and newbs, and hardcore players who will challenge the game. You want to cover a lot of bases when testing a game, since one group can easily pick up on things that the other might miss. As for how you determine that? Ask people to sign up for beta, and have em fill out a survey, like the old days. That way Neowiz themselves can pick who they feel they need for the testing. :)
    • OP wrote:

• What is the monetization plan for Bless Online? (Is it a Pay-to-win game?)
      • While we are still determining what the right monetization plan is for Bless Online, you can be assured that we heard everyone’s feedback loud and clear to avoid any P2W elements. We promise to continue to solicit and gather your feedback and choose the business model that works the best for Bless Online.

So.. I guess this means there's a possibility we may get a buy-to-play or subscription based Bless Online, since the model is still being determined.

Bless KR Rebuild Project Download Guide
    • Well, because of the early access packages that will be available on Steam in the future, it sounds like it will be the typical "three teir packs" with the free 2 play model. Korea also has a subscription where you can pay like $5, $10, $15 a month to get daily login rewards/lumenas (ofc we might not get something like that, but would be kinda nice actually)
    • I don't think it will be sub based or B2P. if anything they will use the premium system similar to the one they have in place now. Honestly it needs to be improved because there are three levels currently and none of them are really worth it. Once they figure out good benefits then people will buy premium for the game. Don't count on it being a sub based game as not many games succeed on this business model anymore.
    • Hmmm ... why surprised about german? It seems there are more people in the game from Germany than from France. And you can read also in the statistics ... There are defently more game players in Germany (EU related). And, also, please continue the letter ... they will adapt more language during the EA and later. France will be the next may be.
    • well I'm glad they making a move before the EA but I honestly hope they seriously test it and not use it as a marketing beta or something. I doubt they do but welll other games did it so yeah.

Also I think the system they had in Korea was kind of great with being f2p and optional sub. I wouldn't mind it being b2p (but not 50-60€) and having a cash shop plus optional sub though it would depend on the initial price.

While the cash shop is well the cash shop, the sub system really made a cool addition. Want to have another skill deck, get a certain amount of lumena every day, do not have to pay transportation fees and have a larger inventory - choose the sub. It was all about convenience and not about p2w. So I really wouldn't mind if they would reintroduce it here.
    • Anttyr wrote:

/Hmmm ... why surprised about german? It seems there are more people in the game from Germany than from France. And you can read also in the statistics ... There are defently more game players in Germany (EU related). And, also, please continue the letter ... they will adapt more language during the EA and later. France will be the next may be.
      What Yitra probably meant to say is that when it comes to localization, French is usually one of the first languages to be translated, with English and German. It is indeed a little bit surprising to see it missing for release.

It's interesting to note that a lot of countries have French speaking parts, like Switzerland, Belgium, Luxembourg, Canada, Madagascar, Africa and many, MANY others. No wonder it's usually on top of the list (right under English, ofc), it's just very profitable.

I'm sure it'll eventually come!
      Please excuse the bad Engrish. I'm still learning !
    • I wouldn't mind either way Buy to play or free to play and cash shop, but I HOPE that it will be cosmetic stuff only. the summoning friends for lumena and inventory is fine, but please leave out the xp boosts and all that stuff. WoW also doesn't have it. I understand that you need to support the game somehow, its difficult.

Maybe buy to play would be better than and a bunch of cosmetics and some summoning inventory stuff. or just subscription based, i happily pay for this stunning game, so incredibly happy already with the rebuild. hopefully combat gets more towards paragon smoothness, but atm its quite good :)

it would be awesome to get invited and i can't wait :o
    • As I've said in the past the item mall is far from P2W. Whether they keep, or change, what's in the mall only time will tell. The game has to make money some how especially since they are already at a loss.
    • If the game goes buy-to-play like BDO, I would not mind. For the sake of server population though, I hope that if this is the case, there are only few servers instead of multiple for each region. Free to play would still be the best option imo as long as Global follows the same cash shop as KR or similar to it.

Bless KR Rebuild Project Download Guide
    • I'm not sure this game could survive on B2P. Is BDO just B2P or is there an item mall too? I think it depends on how they'd approach that model.
    • wow great news
      i better be included in the early feedback, simply because i will complain if the mage is still rubbish after the greatness it was pre-rework lol
      and i know quite a bit about the game as well :3

but yay finally a western release is on the horizon
      my squad going into pvp :3
    • Pentrep wrote:

I'm not sure this game could survive on B2P. Is BDO just B2P or is there an item mall too? I think it depends on how they'd approach that model.
      BDOs Item Shop is very expansive. You can buy Costumes for 20€+, but you can also buy random skilled pets which help you to collect all the loot on the ground.
      Buff furniture, weight, Inventory, storage expansion. So yeah ... you pay for the client but in it's heart it's just an f2p game.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.