OBT JAPAN

• The red button means start!!! and you HAVE to replace the language files very quickly after the launcher disappears BEFORE the splash launches!

The servers are very high populated, 2 servers, one is aparently full and one high. testing it now in terms of ping stuff. theres a fix i think within the guide below:

gaming.terrytie.ru/2017/10/30/…t-playing-bless-in-japan/
    • QuinX7 wrote:

The red button means start!!! and you HAVE to replace the language files very quickly after the launcher disappears BEFORE the splash launches!

The servers are very high populated, 2 servers, one is aparently full and one high. testing it now in terms of ping stuff. theres a fix i think within the guide below:

gaming.terrytie.ru/2017/10/30/…t-playing-bless-in-japan/
      You can use a .bat to replace the files in JPN folder, here's mine:

xcopy /s/e/Y "C:\Users\Ike\Desktop\patch\JPN" "C:\GameOn\Bless\BLGame\Localization\JPN"

This code replaces the files in C:\GameOn\Bless\BLGame\Localization\JPN with the files from the ENG patch located in C:\Users\Ike\Desktop\patch\JPN.

You need to modify the path according to your english patch location. After that, just paste the code into notepad++ or wordpad and save it as filename.bat. Don't forget to make a backup of your JPN folder first.

Start the game and when the filecheck ends, just execute the .bat file.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Symeria ().

• Hi,

So if you knew or remember or dont know eheheh before you could like use VPN to start game and then after Anti-cheat image desapear you could should down VPN and it automaticly conects to your internet and it worked for Russia but for Japan at least for me i cant make it work, the game never conects , i only manage to play if i keep using an JP Internet with VPN i cant shut it down. Does anyone had this problem or theres nothing i can do?

Thank you for your attention :)
      Check My Videos!

Let's Play Bless | Bless Mage Guide
    • DashPadrao wrote:

Hi,

So if you knew or remember or dont know eheheh before you could like use VPN to start game and then after Anti-cheat image desapear you could should down VPN and it automaticly conects to your internet and it worked for Russia but for Japan at least for me i cant make it work, the game never conects , i only manage to play if i keep using an JP Internet with VPN i cant shut it down. Does anyone had this problem or theres nothing i can do?

Yup. It was mentioned by the OP and then later confirmed that you need to keep your VPN running at all times. It sucks, but there is no more keeping it on while you connect and then disconnecting after that is finished. At least not with the Japanese version. The Japanese version is, evidently, all or nothing.
    • Nayukhuut wrote:

DashPadrao wrote:

Hi,

Yup. It was mentioned by the OP and then later confirmed that you need to keep your VPN running at all times. It sucks, but there is no more keeping it on while you connect and then disconnecting after that is finished. At least not with the Japanese version. The Japanese version is, evidently, all or nothing.
      It sucks but at least i can play, Thank you Nayukhuut :).
      Check My Videos!

Let's Play Bless | Bless Mage Guide