Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

OBT JAPAN

• Hi everyone,

The japanese OBT will start start on 2nd November. I was able to login into Bless JP but unfortunately, you must keep the vpn on all the time. You can create your character already. They also changed some screens:

*Tutorial to play the japanese version provided by TerryTie: gaming.terrytie.ru/2017/10/30/…t-playing-bless-in-japan/
      Images
      • ScreenShot_2017-10-28_01.14.07.jpg

408.62 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 808 times
      • ScreenShot_2017-10-28_01.13.21.jpg

511.75 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 240 times
      • ScreenShot_2017-10-28_01.13.42.jpg

562.68 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 194 times
      • ScreenShot_2017-10-28_01.13.45.jpg

484.5 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 203 times
      • ScreenShot_2017-10-28_01.14.10.jpg

503.46 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 201 times
      • ScreenShot_2017-10-28_01.14.41.jpg

515 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 188 times
      • ScreenShot_2017-10-28_01.16.46.jpg

736.72 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 215 times
      • ScreenShot_2017-10-28_01.17.59.jpg

636.58 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 220 times
      • ScreenShot_2017-10-28_01.18.35.jpg

694.09 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 201 times
      • ScreenShot_2017-10-28_01.18.48.jpg

766.59 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 173 times

The post was edited 1 time, last by Symeria ().

• Wow if that's what the character creation looks like now that is a very big improvement. Looks great, let us know how the options have changed.
    • Wait, you have to stay connected to the VPN the whole time with the Japanese version? There's no more just keeping it up through the verification shield and then killing it? Ung, that's irksome. Honestly, these region locks are such a stupid thing. I understand the reasoning behind them, but they're so easy to bypass that it seems silly to even bother with them to begin with.

I'm adoring those new backgrounds though.
    • IP Blocks are silly but they are quite common in Eastern MMO's Most eastern gamers from my experience don't like dealing with a language barrier. The IP block is an attempt to avoid this and the common complaint of ping problems.
    • Oh, I know the reasons WHY they exist, just saying that they're a waste of resources. They're so easy to bypass that it's rather like wearing a paper bag in place of steel armour in terms of effectiveness. I swear they exist only to give companies a token "we tried" excuse.
    • Looks much more of a modern MMORPG character creator screen now. The old look was.. getting old.

Those characters look very similar to some of the Bless art in the fan packages.

I guess they don't have mascu yet?

Bless Online in my Top 10 MMORPGs In 2018!
    • Nocht wrote:

Looks much more of a modern MMORPG character creator screen now. The old look was.. getting old.

Those characters look very similar to some of the Bless art in the fan packages.

I'd like to see the new mascu creation as well, mostly for the furry version. If you could show that, it would be appreciated.
    • Woah that aqua elf background looks so beautiful!

Question, for the JP version do we also need to buy/get a verfied account like KR?
      edit: I got the answer :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by OSebas ().

• Nayukhuut wrote:

Wait, you have to stay connected to the VPN the whole time with the Japanese version? There's no more just keeping it up through the verification shield and then killing it? Ung, that's irksome. Honestly, these region locks are such a stupid thing. I understand the reasoning behind them, but they're so easy to bypass that it seems silly to even bother with them to begin with.

I'm adoring those new backgrounds though.
      Hi Nayukhuut,

Unfortunately you can't disconnect the VPN like we used to do in Bless Korea, I don't know if they are going to change this. Yeah, the new backgrounds looks awesome. ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Symeria ().

• Nocht wrote:

Looks much more of a modern MMORPG character creator screen now. The old look was.. getting old.

Hi Nocht,

Mascu wasn't available yet, but I don't they will take long to make them available.
    • I am currently stuck at this part. Not sure why, but it's taking aaaaages to verify all the files.

VPN is turned on, obviously. Any idea :c ... ? It's been around 15 minutes, and I'm still at 5%.

Please excuse the bad Engrish. I'm still learning !
    • Lileen wrote:

I am currently stuck at this part. Not sure why, but it's taking aaaaages to verify all the files.

VPN is turned on, obviously. Any idea :c ... ? It's been around 15 minutes, and I'm still at 5%.
      I would recommend either moving it to a different drive or trying a different VPN connection. Either that or just wait about an hour or two and check back on the progress. It should not be taking that long to check files however.

Pentrep wrote:

I'm not sure many play the JP version of the game but I wouldn't press that red button. It's probably stop or cancel or something.
      The red button means Game Start.
    • Riunia wrote:

I would recommend either moving it to a different drive or trying a different VPN connection. Either that or just wait about an hour or two and check back on the progress.
      I have already tried on both drives, but it doesn't seem to make any difference.

Will try with another VPN connection when I get home. Thanks for the advice.
      Please excuse the bad Engrish. I'm still learning !