Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Sandbox, Theme-park, or Sandpark?

• Sandbox, Theme-park, or Sandpark?

I hope the subject line is self explanatory.

But, I'm wondering if Bless is a theme-park style mmo (like wow) where you're kind of held by the hand and led through a main story/quest line;

A sandbox, like BDO and runescape, where there's much less structure and you just kind of flail about doing whatever you want;

Or have they tried to combine the two, like Arche Age SOMEWHAT kinda tried doing? (I'd say AA leaned more sandbox than theme park).
    • Straight by the book theme park, actually there is little incentive to go away from the handholding quest-line (much more hand holding now that there is auto-path), so if you can't stomach a long story to follow, it's going to be an drowsy experience. Though they are making strides towards exploration, for example by making more items required to be crafted instead of buying or obtained thru questing.

Bless KR Rebuild Project Download Guide
    • Yep I have to agree with both Aqua and Nocht. As a player of the standard server it's all about the theme park approach. It's very drawn out and long winded. I have yet to see an actual end of the story which is nice but I haven't much focused on it. There is a fair amount of content and it will only grow as time continues on.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.