Teaser Site Content & Question About a Behemoth

• Teaser Site Content & Question About a Behemoth

Hey guys, I just want to share my video quickly going over and analyzing the information and content on the newly released teaser site as well as the new Steam page.

I also spotted this huge dragon beast in the trailer. What is this behemoth? 3:03 in my video.

It's the same dragon as this one on the load screen, right?
      I.. I want to ride him.

All of My Bless Videos
    • Ooooooooo speculation!!! I like this. *put on her lore hat*

My guess is that this is one of the World Guardians created near the end of the 1st Era (Creation). After the Twilight of the Gods the world/world's will created five guardians representing the five elements Water, Wind, Fire, Earth and Light. Throughout the extensive history of the world a chain of events took place and the five guardians began to slip into a deep sleep . . . eventually leading them to also slip into madness from being trapped in a nightmare. One dragon suffered more than the others, The Earth Dragon Ventus, who becoming obsessed with madness and depravity turned to swallowing the Seeds of Chaos (as they are often referred to) pushing him even further into a Frenzy and he attacked the world (eventually burning the Tree of Life and setting the Elves on the path that lead to their current predicament / split)

But I digress. . .

Based off of some of the documents I want to say this might be Ventus. . . his make up seems very 'earthy' in the artwork. Also, in translating the timeline images I saved from the Neowiz Korean site before their design has the following. . .

In this section, the large light blue text roughly translates to 'The Frenzied Dragon' and the other sections talk about Ventus falling into madness. Here is a very poorly translated version . . . I'm still working on making the English "gooder" . . . So PLEASE ignore some of the wording. Also, Fiji is just one of my speculated names for the World's Will. Another speculation/translation could be Physis.

We seem to have a few previews of other Guardians / Dragons as well. The next most notable is the World Boss In the Video Below:

We also see him in the timeline image for the First Era / Creation:

Then Finally we have this mysterious Guardian . . .

Well . . . I got a little carried away :D But I live for this type of stuff. Anyway, that's my prediction. He's a mob (raid or world) that we might fight in the future. Unless there is a possible redemption story for him after he destroyed the Tree of Life.

***All of the above is based off of discoveries from fan translations of the Korean lore documents and stories (so far). Names and minor details are subject to change.
    • Neviana wrote:

(...)

We also see him in the timeline image for the First Era / Creation:

Then Finally we have this mysterious Guardian . . .

well I thought these two guys were one and the same monster. Also we already flattened at least the second dragon as it is/was one of the three world bosses.

In all honesty I hope this time it will be an open raid rather than instanced (though I doubt so) and that they tone the damage down to resonable levels. I mean the corpse train to these instances (look it up on youtube) were ridicolous.

Thanks Neviana for the lore. Almost forgot there were these sheets to begin with.
    • You know, initially I thought that as well . . . BUT the more I looked at the outlines the stronger my belief in them being to separate beings became. If we look at the headpiece, while it may seem similar at first glance, taking a closer look I think there are some minor/major difference. The first being that the headpiece/head fan on the second image seems to extend wider than the first and almost looks more 'fin' like vs the first image which has a horned look that is sleek and seems to extend upwards (not outwards).

Next looking at the neck area, the first image doesn't seem to have the fins like the second image. I also jacked the lightness on the second image up and did not see the detail or 'spine' looking scales on the chest like you see on the first image. Again the second image seems to have Fin Like embelishments while the first image looks to have horn/spine/tendril type embellishments.

My guess?

I believe the 'Mysterious Guardian' is the Guardian who represents the element of water. A Leviathan type dragon that lives in the ocean when it is awake.

Something along the lines of this. And Yes I know that's FF14's Leviathan, but it's the best image I could find that represents what's in my head. <3

Also, yes, I would LOVE to see these guardians/dragons be turned into raid instances in the future. An encounter with actual mechanics rather than a zerg. It's sad to think that we already flattened one of them. . . they are supposed to be the strongest beings the world created (lore wise). . . Perhaps *crosses fingers* we only flattened a minion or offspring (somehow) of the first image?

Or they could totally be the same thing :thumbsup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Neviana ().

• Neviana wrote:

Well . . . I got a little carried away But I live for this type of stuff. Anyway, that's my prediction. He's a mob (raid or world) that we might fight in the future. Unless there is a possible redemption story for him after he destroyed the Tree of Life.
      That's a fascinating and contemplative look at this, and I do "play" (not quite live, haha) for this kind of stuff as well, so thank you for the insight! Is the page with that timeline/info on The Earth Dragon Ventus on the Korean site still up? Do you mind if I ask where it is? Seems I can't find that particular page. :P

All of My Bless Videos
    • Unfortunately ever since they redesigned (almost 2 years ago) the site I haven't been able to find the pages specifically speaking about the Eras and the history of the world.

Fortunately, I saved all of the 'lore stories' and timelines in the original Korean before the pmang site redesign. So that is how I have them. Over at Bless Roleplayers we put together a lore translation project but it lost steam when the updates for the game became few and far between.

If you want all of the Korean images/stories I can send them to you. =D
    • New

Neviana wrote:

Fortunately, I saved all of the 'lore stories' and timelines in the original Korean before the pmang site redesign. So that is how I have them. Over at Bless Roleplayers we put together a lore translation project but it lost steam when the updates for the game became few and far between.

If you want all of the Korean images/stories I can send them to you. =D
      Yes, I would appreciate that very much! :D I did look at the Bless Roleplayers enjin site for them, but couldn't find em. I did find the untranslated lore (blessroleplay.com/forum/m/35980954/viewforum/6679193), and I'm curious to read it all in English. I want to try to find someone to translate them.

All of My Bless Videos
    • New

Thanks for stopping by the site! I would also suggest checking out the wiki. (Though it needs an update BADLY) I have some of the translated stuff there.

blessroleplay.com/wiki/m/36874009/page/Category:Lore

For the ones I don't have translated, I can send you everything after I get home from work today. My only ask would be if you found someone to translate could you let me know? I already have blanked out images that can be updated with the English Timeline.
    • New

Pentrep wrote:

This sounds awesome! I can't wait to encounter this. This makes end game seem more exciting and challenging! I love world bosses.
      I love world bosses too. So far the world boss fights I have seen have been zerg fest with people just going in, hitting a bit, and then dying, little to no strategy. Maybe Earth Dragon Ventus will be different.

All of My Bless Videos