Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

• Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

Bless is coming to Steam in 2018

We are happy to announce that Bless Online is finally coming to Steam in 2018. Neowiz, developer and publisher of Bless released a new Teaser Website today. The Steam Community Hub is already Up as well. Check out the official English Bless Trailer below.
    • Nice to finally have things moving forward,but i'm slowly losing hope that they introduce the missings races (iblis,fedayin and siren) as playable races,and i'm mostly interested by iblis,so i'm not so hyped by this announcement.
      If they add theses races by the time the game launch in 2018,at this moment i will be hyped.^^
    • I am really excited about this. I hope we will see an NA/EU version by Summer. They are showing great progress and commitment so far. I have really high expectations and hope to continue to support the game and contribute to the community.
    • well I'm glad the game is finally coming to the west. Though I have my concerns - mostly the optimization issues which are remarkable clear in the trailer but I'm glad Bless made it. I really didn't think so but kudos to Neowiz.
    • Sarcastic wrote:

Any date?

The release date is set only as "Coming Soon 2018", which could mean any of those months next year, but I think the finalization of the Rebuild Project testing is coming pretty soon, and once they're done developing changes to that, their focus will be set straight for our global version. I'm sure they understand that way more people are looking forward to it in the West than Japan.

Bless KR Rebuild Project Download Guide
    • I am glad this is happening. They've made many improvements to the game, and I look forward to playing with them in a client I don't have to jump through hoops to play in. My biggest concern right now is the translation. I really, really, REALLY hope that they do a better job than My did with Revelation. Not that it would be hard to do so mind you....

Edit: Just leaving this here. Ignore the fact that it's the Union theme, the title is what says it all(also, go Union).

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nayukhuut ().

• They have a really tall order in front of them. They have a number of issues to resolve before they release, even on steam. Though I could easily see either Alpha/Beta and/or early release getting them some more testers on the western side of the world. I'd say their biggest issue right now is optimization. Then they need to figure out the whole hacking issue because both of the programs they are using are nothing short of problems. Of course their are issues with translation but they should have some of that done from whatever Aeria produced. I am hoping for to see something around Summer of 2018. Only time will tell though.
    • the optimization will most likely stay bad since they can't do much around there (take a look at aion for example). But they have plenty of time to shape up the game.
    • Korealer wrote:

the optimization will most likely stay bad since they can't do much around there (take a look at aion for example). But they have plenty of time to shape up the game.
      Makes me a lil sad, it just needs to be a bit better than tolerable. I heard it isn't bad in JP CBT2. :/

Bless KR Rebuild Project Download Guide
    • I will say this, its not as "studdery" as it was months ago/a year ago. It feels smoother but that could be because less people on the server. So i guess we will see when it hits NA.
    • Nocht wrote:

Korealer wrote:

the optimization will most likely stay bad since they can't do much around there (take a look at aion for example). But they have plenty of time to shape up the game.
      Makes me a lil sad, it just needs to be a bit better than tolerable. I heard it isn't bad in JP CBT2. :/
      That's good at least right? I honestly had no issues running the Korean client the way it was, so any improvements would be fine by me. Mind you, I didn't do anything large scale. I could only imagine that I was getting good frames because I was basically running around by my little lonesome self, and it still HATED flying anywhere. The Russian client just sucked all around. If the Japanese one is making any improvements, especially since it's likely closer to the client we might get, I'm game. :)
    • Any mmo, launch is always chaotic and laggy/low frames. So people can't expect much for launch. Overtime when the server has a "stable" playerbase, thats when it will smooth out.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.