Bless Rebuild Early quest help

!WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW SERVER. NEW CREATED CONTENT WILL BE LOST SO PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK UNTIL WE SUCCESSFULLY MOVED WITH OUR DOMAIN!

• Bless Rebuild Early quest help

Hi folks,

I'm hoping someone can help me with this one. I'm in the starting area for the Aqua Elves. I have hit a wall with a couple of the early quests. Sadly one of them is a main story quest so I cannot advance my character without completing it. The problem is that nothing on the map responds to it. Nothing glows and there are none of the standard quest markers on anything on the map. I've tried exiting the game completely and reloading it multiple times. Heck today it literally had the entire time I was at work to correct itself. But when I came back it was still the same. If anyone has run into this problem or has any ideas on how to fix it I'd deeply appreciate it. Since currently it's frozen all advancement on this character.

Thanks for your time,
      Elias Grimm

P. S. To those wondering it's definitely worth the time to try the rebuild server. It's a major improvement in the quality of the game.
      Images
      • ScreenShot_2017-10-04_17.53.10.jpg

1.18 MB, 2,731×1,440, viewed 40 times
      • ScreenShot_2017-10-04_17.53.22.jpg

1.19 MB, 2,731×1,440, viewed 26 times
    • Ok in case this ever happens to anyone else it requires you to equip the leather armor that you receive as a earlier quest reward. Once you do so the optional yellow side quest completes and, you can continue along the main story quest. I only found the answer myself due to dumb luck.

I hope that it can be of some help to someone else in the future.
    Peria Chronicles