New Humanoid Version of Mascu Race

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

!WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW SERVER. NEW CREATED CONTENT WILL BE LOST SO PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK UNTIL WE SUCCESSFULLY MOVED WITH OUR DOMAIN!

• New Humanoid Version of Mascu Race

So.. What do you guys think of this thing?

This is after almost an hour of trying to make it look good..

I can't say I'm a fan to be honest, but I guess it's not a bad thing. Just wanted to share with you all!

Oh, yea they still have options for tails and animal ears (does not replace human ears).

Here's me fiddling with the character creation for it:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nocht ().

• I don't like it personally; I preferred the Mascu as they were. That said, it's optional and not a replacement, so my overall thoughts are basically "you do you". I figure if someone likes them more than the normal Mascu and wishes to make one, who am I to say they're wrong for their preference. :)
    • Yeaaaa....I'm not a fan. I am always a proponent of more options, however there comes a point where too much freedom in the character creator results in something too out of place / immersion-breaking.

We'll have to see what the overall response is from the playerbase to see if it will be edited at all. Between this and the new broker NPC, I'm becoming a bit wary of other changes they might make. Aesthetically, I have not been very pleased with much of what they've done.
      Did they get rid of those ridiculous orbs in front of mounts yet? lol
    • Yitra wrote:

They offer it as an option, so I can still play the furry version, which is fine by me.

If this will enlarge the player base, its a good thing IMHO
      Thinking of it that way, I can accept it and it's probably for the best, haha.

Though, I still have a desire to punch my character's Cabbage Patch Kid face.

Peria Chronicles