Performance improvements for Bless Online

• Performance improvements for Bless Online

I think it's time to discuss on how to increase performance before the western release, so I'm gathering all the improvements that tools such as FPS Fix and Bless Glowing Mods have made for Bless Online.
      I really hope Neowiz will add these improvements directly in-game so we can have a decent performance without using external tools, however these changes will help you to have more FPS but won't stop a mysterious memory leak that happens after some hours of gameplay, this issue needs further investigation by Bless developers.

*** BLEngine.ini ***

bStaticDecalsEnabled=False
      bDynamicDecalsEnabled=False
      bDisablePhysXHardwareSupport=False
      MaxSmoothedFrameRate=120
      bShouldLogStatsData=False <------------ add it on line 241

PhysXGpuHeapSize=64 (these balance physx calls even on cpu based physx titles)
      PhysXMeshCacheSize=16

[Engine.Engine]
      MipFadeInSpeed0=0
      MipFadeOutSpeed0=0
      MipFadeInSpeed1=0
      MipFadeOutSpeed1=0

[Engine.ISVHacks]
      DisableATITextureFilterOptimizationChecks=False (driver optimization check is much faster, so it's better to NOT disable it)
      UseMinimalNVIDIADriverShaderOptimization=False (same as above)

[TextureStreaming]
      MinTextureResidentMipCount=7
      PoolSize= X ( X is based on your GPU Total Memory: 512, 1024,2048,3072, 4096 etc)
      MemoryMargin=256 (or GPU Total Memory / 4, however it's better to not exceed 768 MB)

ThreadedShaderCompileThreshold=4 (based on the number of your physical processors, if you have i3 = 2, while i5 or i7 = 4)
      MotionBlur = False

*** BLSystemSettings.ini ***

Note: when you see (multiple lines) it means that you can edit with Notepad++ using Ctrl+H and Replace All

Short Tutorial for Notepad++:

- Ctrl + H
      - Find what: Distortion=True
      - Replace with: Distortion=False
      - Click on Replace All

Distortion = False (multiple lines)
      DynamicShadows=False (multiple lines)
      LightEnvironmentShadows=False (multiple lines)
      FogVolumes=False (multiple lines)
      StaticDecals=False (multiple lines)

The post was edited 2 times, last by vegax87 ().

Peria Chronicles