Rebuild Project Initial Gameplay & Changes Review

• Rebuild Project Initial Gameplay & Changes Review

Hey guys, I just want to share my thoughts and review of my gameplay on the Rebuild Test Server for the first couple of days.

Keep in mind that lots of changes are still to come, only a few are live on the test server.

Hope you guys like it! ^^

Test Server download guide: here
    • Nice one! If they make the Dungeons that easy im out of here. It makes totally no sense to make the leveling exp. a challenge and than the dungeons a piece of cake.

A real problem in my opinion now days is the content you do in mmorpgs are too easy and brain dead mode.
    • Nefaras wrote:

Nice one! If they make the Dungeons that easy im out of here. It makes totally no sense to make the leveling exp. a challenge and than the dungeons a piece of cake.

A real problem in my opinion now days is the content you do in mmorpgs are too easy and brain dead mode.
      They did make the early dungeons easier, but as far as I've heard, the higher level dungeons are either the same or have been made more difficult. I can't confirm since I have not made it to level 31 yet, waiting on girlfriend to come back from vacation to continue progressing. I'm sure there are others than can confirm.

• New

Nocht wrote:

Nefaras wrote:

Nice one! If they make the Dungeons that easy im out of here. It makes totally no sense to make the leveling exp. a challenge and than the dungeons a piece of cake.

They did make the early dungeons easier, but as far as I've heard, the higher level dungeons are either the same or have been made more difficult. I can't confirm since I have not made it to level 31 yet, waiting on girlfriend to come back from vacation to continue progressing. I'm sure there are others than can confirm.
      Oh that is nice to hear! Im will hit that level soon myself. Hope it is true :D
    • New

Is it just me or this Rebuild client works even worse than RU OBT before Glowing Mods ?

I just ran it on my wife's computer and the optimization is TERRIBLE :( It's like de-optimisation... I also tried FPS fix from this forum but it doesn't seem to work for Rebuild project unfortunately.

Edit: Ok, my bad... Freakin' laptop was running on integrated HD Ggraphic. When I changed it to GF 1060 it works fine now... however still without Glowing Mods it maxes at 45fps where with Glowing Mods it runs at 190fps so ...wtf.

The post was edited 1 time, last by snky1987 ().

• New

snky1987 wrote:

Is it just me or this Rebuild client works even worse than RU OBT before Glowing Mods ?

I just ran it on my wife's computer and the optimization is TERRIBLE :( It's like de-optimisation... I also tried FPS fix from this forum but it doesn't seem to work for Rebuild project unfortunately.

Edit: Ok, my bad... Freakin' laptop was running on integrated HD Ggraphic. When I changed it to GF 1060 it works fine now... however still without Glowing Mods it maxes at 45fps where with Glowing Mods it runs at 190fps so ...wtf.
      Rebuild test client is still horribly optimized. If you use the old RU FPS fix it's a lot better.

Peria Chronicles