Will Bless have IP Block on Greece?

• Will Bless have IP Block on Greece?

Hello fellows! I got a bit anxious by the fact when Bless come in West will apply IP Blocks in certain countries, and i wonder if they will have IP Block on Greece? (i know the question is stupid, but i really like Bless and i dont hesitate to use VPN :/).

The post was edited 1 time, last by MargaretGR ().

• Don't worry because if Neowiz will publish on Steam it won't have any sort of IP block for european countries, except for Russia because they already have their publisher 101xp (if they haven't revoked the contract like Aeria Games did)
    • I do not wish to use VPN even for a moment to start a game. I just hope for Bless to not have IP Block on Greece. Using VPN is just a big trouble and i do not hesitate to do this. As for the lags or stuttering, this is how the game is optimized by the programmers of the game etc.
    • Whats the point of lagging because someone is from a far country? It sounds stupid, lag is caused from the person's computer, and not server. Thats the reason games has several servers with multiple country regions to have a better connection. For example, im from Greece so i will choose the Europe server and i dont think theres gonna be any problem.
    • MargaretGR wrote:

Whats the point of lagging because someone is from a far country? It sounds stupid, lag is caused from the person's computer, and not server. Thats the reason games has several servers with multiple country regions to have a better connection. For example, im from Greece so i will choose the Europe server and i dont think theres gonna be any problem.
      He said he is from Brazil so... he will have high ping even playing in NA server and I don't think they are going to put a server in Brazil. Far distance matters, graphics too but you can lower them, you can not lower distance. servers bad performance matters too. If you say only grapfics matters about having lag you are not informed.
    • @MargaretGR it is simple , the connection to a server is like mailing in real life .

I live in germany so when i send a package to Berlin it will take 3 days. If i send one to Moskau (russia) it will take a week and more, depends on the service i use.

A Server Connection is nothing more then digital packages who are sending from your computer to a server and are coming back. So the most europe servers for games are located in Frankfurt (germany) - Black Desert/Blade and Sould/Heroes of the Storm and so on (sometime Amsterdam location bot mostly frankfurt).

My ping because i live in germany will be a lot better than the ping of a person from turkey, russia and so on.
    • Amra@ Because i've heard many rumors that Bless will have IP Block on some countries and i got afraid that they will set a block also on Greece.

Nefaras@ So they will not set IP Block on Greece right? As i understaned of what you said above, right?
    • New

We dont know yet if they will release it on steam. It is a possibility but not set in stone.

Free 2 Play on the other hand , yes it will be f2p with a standard cosmetic/ep bosst etc. cash shop. Maybe they will change things up for us in the west, but we will see

Best regards!
    Peria Chronicles