Worth the wait?

• Worth the wait?

Hey everyone, I recently chanced upon this game and it turned out to be the dream mmorpg game that i've always wanted, However, as everyone knows, this game is not released to the west yet, which is really unfortunate for me as I'll be really busy in a 14 months time, and that's why I'm looking for the last, and the best, f2p mmorpg experience for me to make the most out of my remaining time. Given the limited time I have left, is it worth waiting and betting everything on bless online's release or should I go for another game? I haven't played this game but I know for sure that it will be best one yet, so before I make my decision, I really hope that I can hear some of your opinions, as well as accurate estimations of the release date if possible. Thank you for reading.

Edit: I do know that I can use VPN to play this game, but I'm hoping to experience the best side of bless online. With that said, it would be optimal to wait till release, but whether I have the time to wait or not, is my largest worry.

The post was edited 1 time, last by swhwon ().

• Dude, I have played in RUS beta server and before the rebuild I was already very happy with the game...
      Its the mmo we are all waiting for...
      It has everything... Dungeons, PVP open world, good graphics, Pets and mounts and u can enjoy also just hunting mobs.... It really has everything we are waiting... Unfortunatelly is taking a LONG time to release... Anyway, BLESS is worth waiting for... But I would play other games while BLESS is not released because u never know what is going on... Maybe they cancel again, cant thrust these guys anymore...
    • Nocht wrote:

It'll be a long wait til a western release. Might as well find one that's actually playable now.
      not to mention you are always playing a really up to date version and not a "let's hold back 2 classes at release so we can sell it off as content later on" version (looking at you archeage). And with the ENG patches it kind of works.
    Peria Chronicles