Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Updated Combat System Feedback Thread

• Updated Combat System Feedback Thread

Updated Combat System
      https://a.pomfe.co/hpclhgj.webm
      -New fighting BGM
      -Combat is much faster now
      -Faster skill channeling time
      -Skill cooldowns have been removed or lowered
      -Updated hit sound and visual effects
    • 1. Assassin's Stealth Skill
      it is abit silly right now , as you need to face away from enemies(mobs) prior using it? If any mob is 'targeted' when you press the skill you will do an auto-attack thingy that displaces you out from stealth*

2. Issues With Action Mode/Combat System
      Aside from Berserkers (Berserkers is <3), i feel that all other classes suffers from the 'combat system' in action mode , especially when targeting mobs :) that may have a higher priority , if you decide to pull more ~ (P.S this is an opinion)

3 Issues With Action Mode/Combat System In Healing (cont)
      Paladins may have an issue in healing party members when they are in midst of an engagement? as there isn't a feature(keybind) that allows you to target your party members that are persistent* (meaning it will not swap to mobs near the party member due to LOS) , maybe they should include a party members only 'targeting' mode?

hopefully this is the right place to share ~ (apology if this is wrong place)

The post was edited 1 time, last by ruoruoxue ().

• NEOWIZ SUNBAENIM~!!
      please read this ....
      the mage no longer having mana shield and a handful of other spells like sleep and cooling/ freeze spell is making it hard to do anything with at higher lvls
      it has so many struggles and you removing it's survivability at late game is making it even harder to do well even for people who played this class on the live server

please think about the changes you made to the mage class, i'm very unhappy with the updates done to it's skill set
      my squad going into pvp :3
    • Puremystic wrote:

NEOWIZ SUNBAENIM~!!
      please read this ....
      the mage no longer having mana shield and a handful of other spells like sleep and cooling/ freeze spell is making it hard to do anything with at higher lvls
      it has so many struggles and you removing it's survivability at late game is making it even harder to do well even for people who played this class on the live server

please think about the changes you made to the mage class, i'm very unhappy with the updates done to it's skill set
      Yep I'm playing mage now and it seems that mage skills were better before the rebuild: no sleep, mana shield and one thunder skill that was really good its also missing, also freezing core was better before, no dispel, etc. i'll go for palandin now :(
    • Hi,

about your question in the ShoutBox (i can't write in the ShoutBox?):
      On BLESS Discord is a SubChannel call BUG-Reports .. write your opinion / request in this. Wsin from Neowiz track this channel also.

Best reagrds

Antyr

The post was edited 1 time, last by Anttyr ().

This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.