Pinned Rebuild Test Server Information

• MY ELF CAN FINALLY HAVE THIN LEGS AND HIPS~!!! REJOICE!!!

also does that mean we can make Humans and elves the same max height as Lupus and idk the other one.... lol

also it's weird seeing Mascu without ears... but i guess if people want a loli race.... this is their best alternative....
      my squad going into pvp :3
    • UI/UX

-New, more compact Menu UI

-You can now hide specific Quest Types (aka your Quest Window is not fille with Hunting Quests anymore).

-You can now create your own tabs for the Chatbox

-It is now easier to find items at the auctioneer. In the old version you had to enter the full name, now a part of it is enough. You can also compare your gear now

-This one is a bit hard to translate, but i think this is an option to automatically underbid other players. For example: You sell an Item for 10 Gold and set the minimum price for this Item to 7 Gold. If another Player sells the same item for 9 Gold, your Items price automatically drops to 8 Gold 99 Silver 99 Bronze.

-A Screenshot Mode has been added. This Mode hides the UI and gives you more options to move your camera.

-You can now go to the toilet while automatically walking to your desired location

-New Character Creation Screen

-New Map Icons
      -New NPC HP bars

-New Guild Info next to a Players name

-You can now see information of other Guilds in the game and apply for them

-There is now a Dungeon Finder AND a new Random Dungeon Queue that gives you special rewards at the end

-When you wield a dual sword and equip a new pair the second sword you equip will no longer replace the first one so you dont have to drag the other sword to the 2nd slot anymore. Same with rings

-You can now change the order of Party Members in the Party UI (Like Tank on Top for easier healing etc)

Other Rebuild Content
      -Updated Combat System/Character Grow
      -Gathering/Crafting
      -Upgradable Mounts and new Taming
      -New User Interface
      -New Character Creation
      Images
      • 597b0be2c3779.jpg

286.36 kB, 740×420, viewed 5,537 times
      • 597b0be2662ac.jpg

930.7 kB, 1,784×1,060, viewed 5,614 times
      • 597b0c4ca7c59.jpg

1.02 MB, 1,784×1,002, viewed 5,566 times
      • 597b10905f522.jpg

743.31 kB, 1,784×1,047, viewed 5,504 times
      • 597b0ce185638_RESIZED.jpg

37.96 kB, 730×410, viewed 5,411 times
      • 597b12de250f8.jpg

131.29 kB, 730×599, viewed 5,426 times
    • Puremystic wrote:

also it's weird seeing Mascu without ears... but i guess if people want a loli race.... this is their best alternative....
      I think it's really unnecessary and is just to "go with the trend". I would rather the mascu race stay only as a humanoid fur race. Oh well tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Terasbetoni wrote:

Yeah, meant him. We can in the future will be here and was wondering about its implementation in the game
      A teaser of the warlock weapon.. for you.

Test Server download guide: here
      My BLESS videos: here
    • Nocht wrote:

Puremystic wrote:

I think it's really unnecessary and is just to "go with the trend". I would rather the mascu race stay only as a humanoid fur race. Oh well tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Terasbetoni wrote:

Yeah, meant him. We can in the future will be here and was wondering about its implementation in the game

i mean i'm not a fan of it either it just seems to pander to the big loli craze in korea as of late since tera....

also those are old warlock weapons.... the warlock has been scrapped and i believe it doesn't use the scythe anymore...
      some of it's spells went to the mystic class and they went back to the drawing board for the warlock roughly 9 months ago
    • Puremystic wrote:

also those are old warlock weapons.... the warlock has been scrapped and i believe it doesn't use the scythe anymore...
      some of it's spells went to the mystic class and they went back to the drawing board for the warlock roughly 9 months ago
      Omg.. no more scythe?! That.. is not cool. X(

Test Server download guide: here
      My BLESS videos: here
    • Nocht wrote:

Puremystic wrote:

Omg.. no more scythe?! That.. is not cool. X(
      You probably don't have to worry about weapons. If the game is not p2w as it is for now there will be lots of cosmetics weapons and clothes in the cash shop for everyone to buy the one of preference so the company can make some profits
    • Is there any plan to add the option to see/test more armors,in the character creation,while we create it,than the only one linked to the class?
      Because i played a bit on russian server,i made a character who was looking fine in the armor linked to the class i chosed,but later in game it was not looking nice on some others armors.
    • Got some more unreleased screenshots from Neowiz

Legendary Grade Pet (Probably Legendary Succubus)

New Trading Post NPC

More Character Creation Screens

Workshop
      Images
      • +Í+Ê+¦.jpg

442.37 kB, 1,920×1,200, viewed 12 times
      • Ãý¥¯1.jpg

176.88 kB, 1,654×1,161, viewed 12 times
    • Nocht wrote:

Puremystic wrote:

Terasbetoni wrote:

Yes, our players with ru, too, wondered and came to the conclusion that the warlock should be with a scythe, someone even versions of the swords. I personally liked the scythe)I do get the feeling that the developers a little not in that steppe left with the development of the game. Optimization would be to feel, but I find it hard to play on the test server, and the account need which for me is expensive now ><
    • syeer wrote:

this sound great... but i cant buy this acc coz i dont have paypal.. if someone can help me to get this acc i will be so thankfull :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
      you don't need a paypal, i believe paypyal has a guest feature so you don't even need to sign up, just use as a guest but it could depend on the site
    • Greetings fine gentleman. I wonder if the server is certanly region ip blocked? Im from eastern europe, and I stopped playing korean bless due to high ping and latency problems, so I wonder if its changed now!?
      enjoy playing, hope I join you soon, and big thanks to Furia for promoting us the greatest game to ever be released.
    Peria Chronicles