Pinned Rebuild Test Server Information

• Pre-Load is now available. bless.pmang.com/rebuild/index.nwz

Taming/Mounts

-Your Pet/Mount now gains experience when it's summoned
      -There are items to restore a Pets/Mounts fatigue now
      -There are 4 stages for Pets/Mounts now. Luxury, Rare, Heroic, and Legendary
      -You can now use Pets/Mounts with lower grade as upgrade material to level them
      -The chance to successfully upgrade your Pet/Mount increases with every fail
      -New UI
      -Depending on your mounts stage it's appearance changes

-The Taming System has been replaced with a minigame. You now have to hit a button at the right time to tame a pet or mount

-Taming scrolls can no longer be purchased at a NPC. You have to craft them now or get them through quest rewards
      -You can now level your Taming Skill. Taming becomes easier with every level
      -Anima System has been added. With every Taming attempt, there is a chance to get an egg with a pet inside or other rewards
      -You can now trade pets and mounts
      -There are now "costumes" for some pets and mounts
    • wow that's awesome. already downloading the pre-launch beta test client

but 2 versions of bless on my computer?! my poor, limited storage space....

sad we have to craft taming scrolls now.... i hope the reward of taming is worth this nerf and balances it out to make it more fun
      glad summoning now gives your pets and mounts exp, and finally i can use an item to replenish my mounts sprint power (which was always empty lol)
      my squad going into pvp :3
    • Ooh, they're finally using those artworks as loading screens. They've been around for a long time.. good to see they'll get more attention.

Also, does anyone know if there is already an English patch being worked on for the test client?

Test Server download guide: here
      My BLESS videos: here
    • Astarte wrote:

Furia wrote:

Server goes online at 10:00 AM Korean Time on August 1st.
      Mystic and Ranger will NOT be available at Launch btw.
      Why, why no archer Q.Q I guess it's hard to make it, it could turn out like Tera archer copy
      the ranger is already in the game along with mystic on the live version
      but the ranger and mystic did not launch in the original game...
      so i'm assuming they didn't have time to start up their combat updates to fall in line with the original 5 classes yet. so give them time
    • lol wait did i say ranged?
      but yeah what vegas said

ranger is archer/ bow user and they are 3 ranged classses in the game

ALSO i made a mistake the assassin was the 5th class not the ranger... so i have no idea why the ranger is not in the test server as it was one of the original 4 classes
    • Most obviously, they have done this to revamp Ranger more....it was a quite weak class in the game...probably they had to reshape it more than other classes. And Mystic was probably way too overpowered for the current state of this rebuild so they want to nerf it and reshape aswell. That's the only opinion crosses mind about it
    • Ophypo wrote:

Most obviously, they have done this to revamp Ranger more....it was a quite weak class in the game...probably they had to reshape it more than other classes. And Mystic was probably way too overpowered for the current state of this rebuild so they want to nerf it and reshape aswell. That's the only opinion crosses mind about it

probably they want to nerf Mystic DPS and buff the healing output
    • Character Creation

-More Face Shape Options

-More Breast Options

-More thigh options

-New Body Size Options
      -More Haircolor Options

-30 new Hairstyles

-More Eyebrow, Iris, Pupils, Eye Options and Skin Colors

-Alternative Human Mascu Style
    Peria Chronicles