How to play on the Testserver

!WE ARE MOVING TO A NEW SERVER. NEW CREATED CONTENT WILL BE LOST SO PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK UNTIL WE SUCCESSFULLY MOVED WITH OUR DOMAIN!

• Clyon wrote:

Hey guys,
      I am new here. I played on the russian servers and want to play again on the kr testservers.
      But i have no idea where or how to create an account.
      hope you can help me :/
      Hiho welcome there : ) you need kr bless pmang verified account. You can buy an account there cheap:
      seagm.com/bless-online-kr/bless-online-game-account

2.34$ accepted paypal pament methode or credit card ect...
      you can bless game download there: bless.pmang.com/index.nwz?mKey=6&sKey=1#
      click blue or red button that start download.
      English patch find there or discord : )
      Test server(game new rebuilded version not live now! release after july25).
      Wait Furia news : )
      I hope i help to you ^-^
      sorry bad english...
      Welcome :love:

Éljen Magyarország és a Bless :) :love: <3
    • I imagine that when it's up, the test server will be selectable alongside the normal server, but I do not know. HOWEVER, I can help with getting the game downloaded and set up. Nito has an amazing guide for that here. It's a little dated, but still absolutely useful for getting the game running. :)
    • Clyon wrote:

you really helped me guys :) big thank you <3
      welcome there ^^

Nayukhuut wrote:

I imagine that when it's up, the test server will be selectable alongside the normal server, but I do not know. HOWEVER, I can help with getting the game downloaded and set up. Nito has an amazing guide for that here. It's a little dated, but still absolutely useful for getting the game running. :)
      yes But I think the test server needs to work with separate new rebuild procejt game files
      So I still do not understand how they will be working.

• xok wrote:

Hello, i need buy a verified Bless KR account ,

seagm.com/bless-online-kr/bless-online-game-accoun = Stock out X(

anyone know some url ????

Hiho ^^ yep but seagame is cheap.. 1-3 day and available in stock : ) ceep calm :pp
      Other obtgame.com/buy-pre-verified-b…ea-open-beta-account.html or newgameway.com/ 8o

• Kahn wrote:

And which is the link I need for buying a korean Account?
      use one of the following sites:

seagm.com/de/bless-online-kr/bless-online-game-account

newgameway.com/product.php?gid=99#

obtgame.com/buy-pre-verified-b…ea-open-beta-account.html

not sure about seagame but newgameway and obtgame are reliable.
      (btw. next time scroll a bit higher up - there are already links posted)

Anyway as for downloading the client:

Go to

bless.pmang.com/?intro=done

and click on the right image with the beta tag on it- it will redirect you to bless.pmang.com/rebuild/index.nwz

you can also go to bless.pmang.com/rebuild/index.nwz directly so yeah....

Anyway click on the right button, see below:

A window/pop up will appear like this:

If you have the pmang game launcher already installed, you will receive a pop up where you are asked if you want t run the pmang game launcher.

For those who already played Bless you might not get this message as you might already checked the box with "do not show this message again" or what so ever.

Either way the pmang game launcher will most likely trigger a windows pop up where you have to confirm that you want to run the game launcher - obviously you have to confirm it.

After that in your system try an icon should appear like this:

And shortly (took 30 seconds at first at my side) you should get a window like this:

Check the box to confirm you have read and agree to the TOS/EULA/License Agreement
      and press the red button.

After that you should get a window like this:

Specify the path/folder/drive where Bless should be downloaded.

After that you should get a window like that:

It is now downloading.

You can pause the download and even close the window (if you have to shut down for example) Just do the steps again and it resumes the download where you left off.

After the download finishes it seems to unpack itself so yeah... no installation required (like the first client).

The post was edited 6 times, last by Nito ().

• Just as a sidenote - for a correct display of errors, system messages and etc. set your system locale to korean. While it is not totally necessary to do that step I felt like encountering less errors while having a korean system locale.

Anyway good job :D
    Peria Chronicles