Is this the dead zone?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Is this the dead zone?

I'm just wondering...
      has anyone heard anything what so ever? Any information at all for the North American release of Bless? I'm well aware that Aeria Games has dropped Bless and that they company behind Bless Online is "dedicated" on bringing it to the western market, but has anyone heard anything lately. I was so excited for this game, I didn't want to play on Korean or Japanese version but it looks like I just might have too. Would someone be so kind as too sending me the information on setting up for which country is most populated with English speaking players, content and updates.
    • I'm in contact but they always need like 2-3 weeks to answer a mail lol. What i can say is that there is a Project manager for the European and North American market now. He also told me "We are considering many options for Bless EUNA and Steam early access is one of them."
      Thats all i can tell you at this point.
    • Furia wrote:

I'm in contact but they always need like 2-3 weeks to answer a mail lol. What i can say is that there is a Project manager for the European and North American market now. He also told me "We are considering many options for Bless EUNA and Steam early access is one of them."
      Thats all i can tell you at this point.
      The fact that we have a project manager is good news at least. I can only hope they will eventually be as excited for our version as they are for the Japanese release. I know a lot of people who want to play this game, but they don't bother with the forums and other such things. They ask me constantly if I know anything new though. -_- Anyway, I digress. Thank you for the updates Furia. :)

I suppose at the very least, all these delays give me time to upgrade my poor old excuse for a PC.
    • Is ok they have at least a project manager but it would better to have a team already working in wester version. More delay equal to more players that are going to get tired of waiting or if Neowiz put dates TOO far away they are just gonna wait for ather games like ashes, lost ark, etc... and bless western version will be again an epic fail :(
    • I suppose when Neowiz was still in contract with Aeria-Gamigo they did some voice-overs in english..

my question is: Now that the contract is revoked, Can Neowiz use them or they're still a property of Aeria-Gamigo?
    • vegax87 wrote:

I suppose when Neowiz was still in contract with Aeria-Gamigo they did some voice-overs in english..

my question is: Now that the contract is revoked, Can Neowiz use them or they're still a property of Aeria-Gamigo?
      That's actually a good question... I want to say it would be property of Neowiz as they were made with intent for the game, but things like that can get really complicated so who knows. It would suck if Neowiz had to start from scratch to bring it over though. Truth be told however? I would be fine without English voiceovers so long as the actual text was well translated.
    • tamberleigh wrote:

Same! I'd rather English text / Korean voices, personally. To be honest, I never listen to the stories, I just go along the questing, anyway.
      Oh, I like voice.. it's just that if it comes down to time constraints I'm fine without it. I'm more picky about the written translation though as lore and stories are one of my pillars of gameplay. I read every single piece of dialogue, note, book, etc, and it drives me insane when they're translated horribly. Even if I like the game(and I do), if the actual english version is translated as badly as say, Revelation Online, I will not play it. If I can't enjoy the story, a game just isn't worth playing to me. :(
    • So, to please you and me they need to do good English translations and not worry about the voice work. Yay, we saved them work!

I appreciate the work they do in the storytelling and world building (with a few exceptions.) I just prefer to grind rather than pay attention, haha.
    Peria Chronicles