Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Hello From California

• Hello From California

So i been waiting for this game for awhile till i found this page!! Seem i downloaded the Russia client and nothing really is happening till i started reading the forum that Russia is closed :( but Korean is still standing :). So a brief introduction been gaming since Beta of Everquest started! Since then I've beta tested countless game for so many companies. It's been a long journey trying to find a game i can really say its (home). lol.. so today I'm going to download the Korean version of bless. I hope everything goes smoothly. And I'm curious has anyone have a tutorial in creating an account and installing the game I dont read Korean. ?( ?(

Thank you in advance.
    • Hello , i also started on korean few days ago to discover some things and see Bless as it is. I like it and also waiting to come eu/na and hope for few improvements in the game.
      If you are gonna install korean bless you are gonna need korean account ( you can buy them ) and u're gonna need vpn with korea in server list.
      Here check this and if you need help i'll try my best.

Guide
      Video Guide

I am called Glad-O-War,Grim, Raider,and Third.I am One-eyed.I am also called Highest,and True-Guesser.I am Grimnir,and the Hooded One.I am Allfather, Gondlir, Wand-Bearer.I have as many names as there are winds.As many titles as there are ways to die.My ravens are Huginn and Muninn,thought and memory. My wolves are Freki and Geri.My horse is the gallowed.
    • cool thanks! I haven't tried it yet been at work and school all day. So are you playing as of now?

Wait so i need to buy a bless account? lol been getting a pop up window over and over again trying to start the game.
    • I am playing , didn't play much past days but will next week. You need Pmang account which will grant you acces to enter game and play it ( it's because Bless KR can be only played from Korea , so you need vpn to connect to the acc,load the game and you can turn it off).
      You can't make account because u need korean phone number and social number, so either u need friend from korea or just buy it cheap, like 2€.

I bought mine account from here and it's the cheapest solution. As for vpn i use softether to connect ( only good free vpn) and u install english patch and all good, play the game :)

I am called Glad-O-War,Grim, Raider,and Third.I am One-eyed.I am also called Highest,and True-Guesser.I am Grimnir,and the Hooded One.I am Allfather, Gondlir, Wand-Bearer.I have as many names as there are winds.As many titles as there are ways to die.My ravens are Huginn and Muninn,thought and memory. My wolves are Freki and Geri.My horse is the gallowed.
    • Lasts for a long time , when u change pw u're good ( there is a chance that u get banned because of constant ip adress change but its like 1% ). If u wanna account and play this game this is the best way I know.

Kaoss wrote:

and it it really worth getting in now or just wait? till release

There is no known date for eu/na relase so if u really wanna play the game KR is the only way because RU is closed.

• Kaoss wrote:

ok great ill let you know once im in the game hopefully by sunday or monday night

by the way what server or is thier only one?
      Only one server left standing

Bless KR Rebuild Project Download Guide
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.