Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Help with Korean Bless

• Help with Korean Bless

So, I've bought Bless KR (pmang) account , set it up and everything (with vpn). Downloaded the game and when I wanted to play i ran on some problems.

When i click play from the site, this window pops out and it happens every time when i try to press play.

I've also tried to click download client again to see if everything is downloaded but got another pop up window that looks like this :

Would appreciate if anyone who play kr version knows anything and can help a brother out.
      Cheers

I am called Glad-O-War,Grim, Raider,and Third.I am One-eyed.I am also called Highest,and True-Guesser.I am Grimnir,and the Hooded One.I am Allfather, Gondlir, Wand-Bearer.I have as many names as there are winds.As many titles as there are ways to die.My ravens are Huginn and Muninn,thought and memory. My wolves are Freki and Geri.My horse is the gallowed.
    • I don't know about the second error, but the first one I'm familiar with. Furia is correct. You will need a different VPN, or at least a different server connection on the VPN you're using. I ran into this problem when I started playing too. If the program you're using has multiple Korean servers, try connecting to a different one. Don't be afraid of using a different VPN if it doesn't. You only need to be connected until the check is finished, and then you can disconnect, so VPN's like Fly VPN and their free trial still work well.
    • I love both of you,HUGE THANKS for helping. I was using tunnelbear ( most basic vpn ) and i got in with fly that nayukhuut recommended. Again huge thanks <3

I am called Glad-O-War,Grim, Raider,and Third.I am One-eyed.I am also called Highest,and True-Guesser.I am Grimnir,and the Hooded One.I am Allfather, Gondlir, Wand-Bearer.I have as many names as there are winds.As many titles as there are ways to die.My ravens are Huginn and Muninn,thought and memory. My wolves are Freki and Geri.My horse is the gallowed.
    • No problem. Glad you got it fixed. :)

Edit: With Fly VPN, if you end up getting disconnected after 20 minutes of playtime, just make sure you manually kill it after the check has finished. It may or may not be an issue, but I found that it hated it when I forgot to disconnect and left it for the program to time out and would often boot me from the game server. :(

The post was edited 1 time, last by Nayukhuut ().

• Pentrep wrote:

Looks like we got spammers now. Reported.
      They show up now and then, and the mods are usually pretty good about dealing with them. I look at it this way, they might be annoying, but it's nice in a way that the game is gaining in popularity enough for them to show up at all. :P :)
    • Yeah, I'm glad there on top of it. I suspect there will be more as the community grows and the site attracts more traffic. Still they are quite annoying.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.