Pinned Bless Early Access on Steam - Would you support it?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I would totally support it and bring 3000 of my friends to join.

$$ doesn't matter we will pay it.

We are western asians and we have been waiting for an access to play/support you more than 2 years, come on already officialy launch it or grant us beta access as well.

I would donate 100$ for a beta access trial btw.

All the luck, please do not suck ! good thing that Aeria games did not publish the game, they suck hard !

Go a head launch it on Steam and you will be surprised !
    • Pentrep wrote:

I doubt it. They said 2018 and I'm pretty sure you won't see anything until Summer or later. Who knows what localization they've done if any. I'd guess Aeria handed over it's localization but it's entirely possible they didn't.
      That's assuming if Aeria actually did any work to begin with and didn't just sit there twiddling their thumbs. I wouldn't be shocked if they had. Still, it's been years and Neowiz always wanted it to come to the West, so it's reasonable that there should be some work done on it already. Hopefully. Oh gods.. please don't give us another Revelation Online. :(
    • Well it would probably be better if they did. It would ultimately mean less work for Neowiz. But I wouldn't be surprised if they did nothing either. Especially considering how tight lipped Aeria was about progress or lack thereof. I just hope they don't rush it because bad translation is just as a turn off as no translation is for some people
    • Nayukhuut wrote:

Yeah, I'm one of those people. Story is one of the most important things in the game to me, and if I have to read Engrish I'm out. I could stomach it on the Korean and Russian servers because we were using an unofficial patch, but when it comes here I really hope it's decently translated. :(

I plan to go through most of the questing slowly to actually know what is going on in the story.. gone thru it so many times, I might as well understand what happens this time. They better do a good job of translating the story. :evil:
    • Nocht wrote:

Nayukhuut wrote:

Yeah, I'm one of those people. Story is one of the most important things in the game to me, and if I have to read Engrish I'm out. I could stomach it on the Korean and Russian servers because we were using an unofficial patch, but when it comes here I really hope it's decently translated. :(
      I plan to go through most of the questing slowly to actually know what is going on in the story.. gone thru it so many times, I might as well understand what happens this time. They better do a good job of translating the story. :evil:
      I have a tendency to do all the quests too! My biggest fear is the hunting mechanic of the game wherein every monster you kill starts a mini-quest that gives xp/hunting points. I'm afraid I'll get sucked into that, lol.
    • Pentrep wrote:

Nocht wrote:

Nayukhuut wrote:

I have a tendency to do all the quests too! My biggest fear is the hunting mechanic of the game wherein every monster you kill starts a mini-quest that gives xp/hunting points. I'm afraid I'll get sucked into that, lol.
      Rift had the same mechanic (they called them carnage quests I believe), and it's not too bad. Just finish them before you leave the area and they're manageable. If you leave them they will quickly stack up to an unreasonable number though. All that said, I figure if I can handle the literal thousands of quests EQ2 threw at me, I can handle the comparatively small amount of quests Bless has with no issue. :)
    • Nayukhuut wrote:

Pentrep wrote:

Nocht wrote:

Nayukhuut wrote:

Rift had the same mechanic (they called them carnage quests I believe), and it's not too bad. Just finish them before you leave the area and they're manageable. If you leave them they will quickly stack up to an unreasonable number though. All that said, I figure if I can handle the literal thousands of quests EQ2 threw at me, I can handle the comparatively small amount of quests Bless has with no issue. :)
      It wasn't really a complaint. I am a completionist for games I like. In bless there are currently 3 levels of hunt quests with not much tangible in rewards outside of the first level. After each level the count becomes higher. So your talking about 100+ kills at higher level which I suppose isn't horrible. I just hope it doesn't end up like Lotro where you have to spend hours on end hunting the same mobs with horrible respawn timers to boot.
    • Well yeah seems theres nothing good to play soon and some of the games i was waiting will take longer , so why know? of course depends on amout price and if there a month fee for game otherwise its B2P and its something like 20-40€ no problem.