Bless Online

• Bless Online

Hey guys, im new to the game, been waiting for it a long time maybe 2 years. Anyways i have some questions which i want answers as soon as possible,
      First, i talk english so which server should i downloader.
      2nd, now if i download RU, and in couple of months ( server NA) is released, should i start all over again downloaded that server and waiting for a 60 GB game to finish or from the installer there will be choosing servers like other MMO'S?
      3rd, how to download this game? I searched everywhere, yes i found but i dont want to download something that i dont want, so can you guys please show me the link to a server that has english players?
      Lastly, if servers ( NA ) are realeased after some months and i played already in RU with for example a chatacter vl 30 or 50, will i lose that character again?
    • GamerDrakk wrote:

First, i talk english so which server should i downloader.
      KR & RU both have English patches. RU is easier to understand, but the servers will go down in a few days.

GamerDrakk wrote:

2nd, now if i download RU, and in couple of months ( server NA) is released, should i start all over again downloaded that server and waiting for a 60 GB game to finish or from the installer there will be choosing servers like other MMO'S?

Every version and localization of the game is and will be different, so you will need to download everything again for NA/EU.

GamerDrakk wrote:

3rd, how to download this game? I searched everywhere, yes i found but i dont want to download something that i dont want, so can you guys please show me the link to a server that has english players?
      Here's KR: bless-source.com/news/guide-to…korean-bless-closed-beta/
      RU is closing, JP is in beta stages

GamerDrakk wrote:

Lastly, if servers ( NA ) are realeased after some months and i played already in RU with for example a chatacter vl 30 or 50, will i lose that character again?
      Yes, you will have to start a new character.
      KR server: 가이우스

Peria Chronicles