Crafting dead?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Crafting dead?

Ok, so in KR I have noticed there is little to no incentive to leveling crafting as you level your character.

Why?

The things you can craft are useless, other than potions.

The only good food, you get the mats from dungeons, and by the time you get to that dungeon and beat it and get the mats, you basically out leveled the food, so you can't even use it.

Gear, dungeon gear is better, and even if you wanted to craft gear, other than the early levels where it just costs 1 mat for each peice of gear, you will outlevel that gear by the time u get enough mats. The only good thing about doing that is for your alts, cause most isn't bind on pickup (or bind on craft) and even if it is, you could always send the mats to your alt.

End game is the only time you really want to craft.

Sadly, I'm complaining but I don't know what I want changed or how to change it haha. Anyone have thoughts on crafting in Bless?
    • Absolutely true. Crafting was dead when I played RU OBT.

The main source of getting gear was quests (at the beginning) dungeons and Realm Points (it is really possible to farm Turbans). So I maxed my crafting just to get rid of mats from Turbans farm and make some small additional money.

Crafting is useful only for the people who love PvP over anything and they did only PvP so then they had enought points (and not enough Realm Points) to craft Legendary Gear.
    • Gathering or crafting really has to change to be of any use.

It is almost impossible to get the mats you need to make any equipment as you level (other than the quest reward mats you get).

Crafting is a huge thing for me, even on your second or even third alt you won't have the mats you need to make gear that is decent (better than the quest rewards), and this is me hitting up at least 10 or so Turbans before max level. Mainly because the chance of getting mats even at the higher gathering levels is so low.

Maybe I am expecting too much, I'm not sure
    • HealsNonStop wrote:

Gathering or crafting really has to change to be of any use.

It is almost impossible to get the mats you need to make any equipment as you level (other than the quest reward mats you get).

Crafting is a huge thing for me, even on your second or even third alt you won't have the mats you need to make gear that is decent (better than the quest rewards), and this is me hitting up at least 10 or so Turbans before max level. Mainly because the chance of getting mats even at the higher gathering levels is so low.

Maybe I am expecting too much, I'm not sure
      10 turbans is nothing. I said this previously, it is possible to farm turbans (when you make a map for yourself) and hit 10 turbans daily. Also if you use the buff for Book Points you will double the Turbans outcome. At some point you will have so many mats that you will start to sell them with NPC (the ones that are not work of selling in AH).
    Peria Chronicles