New content ?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • New content ?

      Hello Fellow players, while playing today, i've stumbled upon this place. It's a no fly zone and it's completely empty. Looks like it's a future content. Wonder what will it be used for?
      Images
      • ScreenShot_2017-05-11_23.40.31.jpg

        951.52 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 99 times
      • ScreenShot_2017-05-11_23.41.57.jpg

        1.01 MB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 98 times
      • ScreenShot_2017-05-11_23.42.33.jpg

        1.13 MB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 85 times
      • ScreenShot_2017-05-11_23.29.06.jpg

        1.12 MB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 91 times
      • ScreenShot_2017-05-11_23.29.10.jpg

        997.61 kB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 90 times
      • ScreenShot_2017-05-11_23.29.28.jpg

        1.1 MB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 89 times
      • ScreenShot_2017-05-11_23.35.24.jpg

        1 MB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 87 times
      • ScreenShot_2017-05-11_23.35.26.jpg

        1.07 MB, 1,920×1,080, viewed 83 times
    • I'm just taking a guess here, but I'm going to say that's the future Siren city. It has a very underwater type feel to it with many of the buildings being reminiscent of shells, the top of the cavern resembling mother of pearl, and the orange statue type thing looking exactly of coral. There's also the fact that it's on the edge of the ocean... it seems perfect for them.

      Edit: Yup, right here on the main site. It's the Siren starting area. Still, nice find. :)

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Nayukhuut ().

    • Yup. We have one class and three races yet to come with this game. Class is Warlock, and the races are Siren, Fedayin, and Iblis.

      Where did you find this if I may ask? Old maps show their city on the western shore just below the faction border, but with them being made a neutral race that could have changed. Anyway, I would love to see this for myself too. :)
    • I hope they work on the existing cities first before they add new ones. Some of the main capitals are ghost towns. El Lano for example has the same 2 or 3 Models for all Guards and there are almost no citizens running around. That Harbor is completely empty too for some reason. I mean, just compare how many NPCs are running around in the first cutscene when you create an Aqua Elf with how many are actually running around.
    • Furia wrote:

      I hope they work on the existing cities first before they add new ones. Some of the main capitals are ghost towns. El Lano for example has the same 2 or 3 Models for all Guards and there are almost no citizens running around. That Harbor is completely empty too for some reason. I mean, just compare how many NPCs are running around in the first cutscene when you create an Aqua Elf with how many are actually running around.
      I haven't gotten this far myself, but maybe El Lano opens up with more NPCs after you finished the questline that's there around level 44ish? I mean.. before then it makes sense that it's kinda scarce for people as they've stuffed everyone who wasn't an immortal elf who followed Arkiel away from El Gradis UNDER the city. :(
    • Nayukhuut wrote:

      Furia wrote:

      I hope they work on the existing cities first before they add new ones. Some of the main capitals are ghost towns. El Lano for example has the same 2 or 3 Models for all Guards and there are almost no citizens running around. That Harbor is completely empty too for some reason. I mean, just compare how many NPCs are running around in the first cutscene when you create an Aqua Elf with how many are actually running around.
      I haven't gotten this far myself, but maybe El Lano opens up with more NPCs after you finished the questline that's there around level 44ish? I mean.. before then it makes sense that it's kinda scarce for people as they've stuffed everyone who wasn't an immortal elf who followed Arkiel away from El Gradis UNDER the city. :(
      Nah ive done it and its still empty
    • Furia wrote:

      Nayukhuut wrote:

      Furia wrote:

      I hope they work on the existing cities first before they add new ones. Some of the main capitals are ghost towns. El Lano for example has the same 2 or 3 Models for all Guards and there are almost no citizens running around. That Harbor is completely empty too for some reason. I mean, just compare how many NPCs are running around in the first cutscene when you create an Aqua Elf with how many are actually running around.
      I haven't gotten this far myself, but maybe El Lano opens up with more NPCs after you finished the questline that's there around level 44ish? I mean.. before then it makes sense that it's kinda scarce for people as they've stuffed everyone who wasn't an immortal elf who followed Arkiel away from El Gradis UNDER the city. :(
      Nah ive done it and its still empty
      That's unfortunate. I was willing to give it a pass beforehand as all the new elves were still hidden away under the city, but afterwards there should be more people as the two branches of elven society are intermingling. Maybe they will fix it... Who knows. I don't even know how well the other racial cities fare. All that said, I grew up in a time when mmo cities were populated by quest givers and NOTHING else half the time, so I'm not too bothered. It's just nice for flavour if they're full of life. :)
    Peria Chronicles