Item Transfer Between Characters:

• Item Transfer Between Characters:

Hello,

First off I want to say thank you to this forum. I just started into Bless and this forum has been a great source of info. I tried doing a forum search, and couldn't find the answer, so I thought I'd post on it.

Does this game support transferring items between characters on an account?

Neither mailing the item, or the "personal warehouse" worked. Just thought I'd ask.

Thanks for your time!
    • Kahn wrote:

Mail should work...
      I should specify, the items are the ones that I received from the "cash shop." Kind of a "welcome to the game" package it seemed like. It's called the "Paladin leading learning exercises bundle". It was like a Russian Nesting doll...heh. I opened it and a bundle for each class popped out. Then you open the class specific bundle and it gives you amazing weapons and a bunch of skill books.

I was just trying to figure out how to send each class bundle to my alts.

Again, thanks for all of your time!

I'll try to post a pic of the bundle:

Edit: Pic didn't work, here's a link to what it looks like: imgur.com/sFKC7dB
    • I hope it is, I'm very new to the game, so I was trying to see if there was a shared warehouse or something between characters on the account. It doesn't make sense to open the "package" have a bundle for every class come out, but not be able to give the bundles to your alts. But, who knows. :P

Here's hoping...

Thanks. :D
    • Hello from Griefer land :p.

Sadly there is no way to move those items nor can you get them on a new toon afaik.

Only option afaik, is to make a new account and start over.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    • BurtMacklin wrote:

OMG it's you! I do apologize for my mistake earlier. That timing of my death could not have been any better...

Thanks for the info. Very crazy that it gives you bundles for all classes, but doesn't give you a way to use them on all the classes. Oh well.

:D
      IK it was, that quest threw us all for a loop. I wasn't reading the quest dialogue either and I was like WTF how did I DIE! Was too funny tho lol.

You can trade the skill books, they are not bound. The Weapon and Dragon however are bound.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    • Daemonic wrote:

BurtMacklin wrote:

OMG it's you! I do apologize for my mistake earlier. That timing of my death could not have been any better...

Thanks for the info. Very crazy that it gives you bundles for all classes, but doesn't give you a way to use them on all the classes. Oh well.

:D
      IK it was, that quest threw us all for a loop. I wasn't reading the quest dialogue either and I was like WTF how did I DIE! Was too funny tho lol.
      You can trade the skill books, they are not bound. The Weapon and Dragon however are bound.
      Yes, so far I have ignored the quest dialogue a lot since the translation is so sporadic. xD

That is good to know. That's mainly what I want to get a feel for, how each class plays, so the skill books would come in handy.

Thank you.
    Peria Chronicles