Bless RU - Can't install the game... ?

• New

I am having the same problem. Ive tried a few things, changing install location, run as admin, re download launcher, disable firewall, turn on VPN but nothin works. cant for the life of me figure out whats wrong.. any help would b appreciated!

EDIT: Ive fixed the problem... Turn on VPN and run Launcher as admin. Should work. never occurred to me to try then together lol. Bear in mind it might take a while to actually start downloading. So dont b discouraged if it doesnt start downloading straight away (A moment ago)

The post was edited 2 times, last by iain240 ().

• New

So this here is the guide I used to set up the Russian Bless client, and that will be fine if you just want to see the game for a few days. That said, you would be better off going here and installing the Korean version if you want to play for any length of time as the Russian version is closing for an undisclosed amount of time on the 25th or so. :( Either way, I hope you enjoy the game. :)

Edit: Someone on this site also made a video tutorial for the Russian Bless here. I haven't used this guide, but it looks legit.
    • New

I've tried doing what "iain240" said, but I'm not having any results yet.

I've followed several tutorials, re-downloaded the launcher, tried with VPN on and off, set as administrator and also tried installing on the D drive, with full accesses. I still can't click on the button. :( ...

I'm tempted to try KR, but getting an account is apparently pretty complicated.
    • New

Lileen wrote:

I've tried doing what "iain240" said, but I'm not having any results yet.

I've followed several tutorials, re-downloaded the launcher, tried with VPN on and off, set as administrator and also tried installing on the D drive, with full accesses. I still can't click on the button. :( ...

I'm tempted to try KR, but getting an account is apparently pretty complicated.
      Its not that difficult actually. You can buy $3 accounts from here: seagm.com/bless-online-kr/bles…t?account_category_id=102

And just follow the KR download Guide here: blessmmo.com/guide-how-to-play…ent/#Downloading_the_game

If you have any questions regarding the download or run into any issues, you can ask people in the Bless-Source discord here: discord.gg/HQ8822h

Hope all goes well for you ;)
    Peria Chronicles