BLESS RU Server Shutdown FAQ full translation.

• BLESS RU Server Shutdown FAQ full translation.

Hello, this is a full translation of the FAQ that went up on the BLESS RU website following the sad announcement of servers shutting down.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear friends!

We understand the feelings of fans who have invested a lot of their time into playing Bless and love the game. We want to express gratitude to each and every one of you for taking interest in the game, our project, and your key help in finding bugs during the CBT and OBT phases. Following the announcement that the Bless RU servers will be shutting down indefinitely for revision, we came to a decision to refund all payments that the players have completed from 17:00 Moscow Time 24.03.2017 to 17:00 Moscow Time 24.04.2017.

Payments can be returned in full to the same bank account that was used to make the payments, or to your 101xp profile balance in the 150% ratio. If you used a terminal to make a payment, the funds can only be returned to the terminal's portal through tech support.

Additionally, players that partook in the Bless OBT will receive Baron founder's pack for MMORPG Icarus, that will be entering CBT very soon. To be eligible for this reward the player must have logged into the game during the period from 17:00 Moscow Time 24.03.207 through 24.04.2017 at least once.

If you were playing Bless in CBT but did not log in to the game throughout the time period stated above, you may still be eligible for the Baron founder's pack for Icarus. However, in order to do this you must join the official Icarus VK page, and link your VK profile to your 101xp profile before 14.05.2017. (a/n: VK is the main russian social media website and I believe it requires a phone number from a country that's a part of the Commonwealth of Independent States to sign up, so this may be difficult to do for NA users).

Baron founder's pack will be automatically added to your 101xp account several days before the start of Icarus CBT.

Below, you can find answers to the most important questions regarding the servers shutdown. The list is being constantly updated and renewed.

FAQ

Why are Bless RU servers shutting down?
      It was a joint decision between us (101xp) and the developers, and the game will be revised in the meantime. You can find details in this news post (translated below under News Post).

When will the game stop functioning?
      The servers will be fully turned off May 25th, 2017.

What will happen to the game?
      The game will be under the process of revision.

How long will the revision last?
      At the current moment we do not posses the details of the revision, so we cannot give you an estimate.

How do I refund my money?
      For refunds, please contact our tech support. Under the column "category" choose "return of funds to the balance of server" or "return of real life funds".

What is the deadline to request a refund?
      Refund requests will be processed until 25th of June, 2017.

How do I refund what I have spent before Mar. 24th?
      As compensation all participants of Bless OBT will receive a collection of pleasant perks in a browser MMORPG "League of Angels II". A promo code with a gift for League of Angels II will be sent to the email that is linked to your 101xp profile that partook in the Bless OBT.
      Additionally, players that partook in the Bless OBT will receive Baron founder's pack for MMORPG Icarus, that will be entering CBT very soon. To be eligible for this reward the player must have logged into the game during the period from 17:00 Moscow Time 24.03.207 through 24.04.2017 at least once. If you were playing Bless in CBT but did not log in to the game throughout the time period stated above, you may still be eligible for the Baron founder's pack for Icarus. However, in order to do this you must join the official Icarus VK page, and link your VK profile to your 101xp profile before 14.05.2017. Baron founder's pack will be automatically added to your 101xp account several days before the start of Icarus CBT.

Can I use the funds balance on my 101xp profile to purchase early access packs for Icarus?
      Yes, you can.

What will happen to the scheduled in-game events? (sieges, world bosses, etc.)?
      All scheduled in-game events will continue to function as intended until May 24, 2017.

Will my account information be saved (characters, progress, etc.)?
      We do not have that kind of information available, so we cannot say yet.

Are you planning to host any additional in-game events before the shutdown date?
      We do have a bunch of fun in-game events planned for all players. We will be releasing details on those soon.

Can I transfer my character to the Korean Bless servers?
      Character transfer to Korean Bless servers is physically impossible as the games' databases are not linked, unfortunately.

What will happen to unsolved tickets in tech support?
      All work on tech support tickets has been terminated. All tickets will be closed. Tech support team will focus all their efforts exclusively on refunds before the shutdown date.

How fast will the refund issues will be resolved?
      All refund requests are resolved in order. It can take a while, but all requests will eventually be addressed.

Can I refund money for in-game premium activated before Mar. 24?
      If your profile has activated premium that will run out any time after May 25, 2017 (date of servers shutting down), you can submit a ticket to our tech support and get a refund for it.

How long will the refund to a bank card take?
      Refunds to bank accounts may take up to 45 days.

News Post
      Dear friends!

We here at 101xp are always striving to bring you high quality multiplayer games. Last year we launched a highly anticipated MMORPG Bless in Russia and the CIS. Both the players and the company had high expectations that, unfortunately for all of us, were not fulfilled as expected.
      After discussion with the developers we came to a decision to shut down the Russian Bless servers on May 25, 2017. The game is leaving to be revised and reworked for an indefinite amount of time, so that in the future it can return once again, better than ever.
      All payments within the game will be turned off on April 25, however those players that decide to stick around with the game until the very end will be rewarded with some of the fun, interesting events we have planned.
      See you in new virtual worlds, heroes!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I will be updating this thread if they add any new FAQ bullet points.
      Sorry for the sad news.
    • This announcement both makes my both unhappy and happy at the same time. On one hand, I had finally started playing after following this game for over a year and will miss the server that I was playing on. On the other hand though, I'm happy it's being sent back to be worked on and hopefully come back better. :)

Also, thank you kindly for the translation of the entire article. It's so much better than trying to piece together the announcement via google translate, and I really appreciate it. :)