Salutations!

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Salutations!

      Hey guys and gals

      I'm new to the site. Been following Bless for a couple years. Waiting and waiting for any news of NA release and been hyped since I heard Aria was going to be working on it for us. Buuuut I haven't heard anything in a long time and I saw someone saying the Russian OB was going well for them with an english patch. Anyhow I delved into the Rus game and am loving it so far. Anyhow thanks for the forums so I can learn a bit more about the game.

      Peace
    • New to the site also. I started following Bless Online for about a year ago and I cannot wait for this MMO to come out in NA. I am not too thrilled about open world PvP but I think I will suck it up and just deal with it. I am looking forward to learning more about the lore of Bless, any suggestions on where I can find more information about the different races and just the world in general?.

      Thank you!.
    • rubicon77 wrote:

      New to the site also. I started following Bless Online for about a year ago and I cannot wait for this MMO to come out in NA. I am not too thrilled about open world PvP but I think I will suck it up and just deal with it. I am looking forward to learning more about the lore of Bless, any suggestions on where I can find more information about the different races and just the world in general?.

      Thank you!.
      First off, welcome to the site. :) It's great to see more people showing up. I am also not a huge PvP lover, so you won't be sucking it up alone. :)

      To answer your questions, the lore section on this site has some really neat and well translated information, but I also like this site too though. blessroleplay.com/wiki/m/36874009/page I'm a lore hound myself, so I read everything I can get my hands on. Just keep in mind that it's all been translated by kindly fans, and there may be changes with the final version of the lore that we eventually get.

      If you play the game you can sorta get a feel for what is going on, but the English patch is far from perfect and kind of lends itself to a playing wheel of fortune but with dialogue feel to piecing together events. Still, it's far better than trying to play the game in Korean, and I'm thankful it's there.
    • Nayukhuut wrote:

      rubicon77 wrote:

      New to the site also. I started following Bless Online for about a year ago and I cannot wait for this MMO to come out in NA. I am not too thrilled about open world PvP but I think I will suck it up and just deal with it. I am looking forward to learning more about the lore of Bless, any suggestions on where I can find more information about the different races and just the world in general?.

      Thank you!.
      First off, welcome to the site. :) It's great to see more people showing up. I am also not a huge PvP lover, so you won't be sucking it up alone. :)
      To answer your questions, the lore section on this site has some really neat and well translated information, but I also like this site too though. blessroleplay.com/wiki/m/36874009/page I'm a lore hound myself, so I read everything I can get my hands on. Just keep in mind that it's all been translated by kindly fans, and there may be changes with the final version of the lore that we eventually get.

      If you play the game you can sorta get a feel for what is going on, but the English patch is far from perfect and kind of lends itself to a playing wheel of fortune but with dialogue feel to piecing together events. Still, it's far better than trying to play the game in Korean, and I'm thankful it's there.
      Hello fellow lore hound! haha!, THANK YOU so much for taking the time to reply to my post and for proving a link to that other website, I didn't know it existed!, every time I google Bless Online the same results appear: bless-source, mmorpg.com etc., so I am excited about exploring Bless Roleplayers and about learning more about the fantastic lore of Bless.
    • Phayte wrote:

      Hey guys and gals

      I'm new to the site. Been following Bless for a couple years. Waiting and waiting for any news of NA release and been hyped since I heard Aria was going to be working on it for us. Buuuut I haven't heard anything in a long time and I saw someone saying the Russian OB was going well for them with an english patch. Anyhow I delved into the Rus game and am loving it so far. Anyhow thanks for the forums so I can learn a bit more about the game.

      Peace
      Welcome to you too by the way. As I said previously, it's always nice seeing new faces and watching a community grow. It's a shame the Russian version is closing temporarily though. Will you be moving to the Korean one?

      Oh, and you're welcome Rubicon77. Trust me, I know how hard it is looking for info on this game. It's one of the reasons I'm so thankful for this site. The admin and the other contributors do such an amazing job here. We have people who keep up an English patch, people who translate lore for us, and others who will happily help you set up the game and get it working, etc. It's definitely one of the better Bless communities around.

      The post was edited 2 times, last by Nayukhuut ().