Japanese CBT1 will start on April 28th

• Japanese CBT1 will start on April 28th

Prior to the official start of the Japanese CBT1, Pmang will broadcast a live stream on April 19th at 9:00 P.M (UTC + 9)

official site: blessonline.jp/cbt

translated article: translate.google.com/translate…ssonline.jp%2Fnotices%2F1

Happy Easter!
    • >_< so frustrating but again... nice to see Bless moving forward. The more countries it is in, the less I feel like the game is going to get shut down out of nowhere.
    • Not going to lie, I am kinda jealous that other countries are playing or will be playing/testing Bless while any news on the NA version is scarce. Like Nito said though, its good to see Bless being available in other countries and the more popularity Bless gains the better !
    • Does any one have any word on what it will take to make an account? Will we need to have a Japan Phone Number?

Or do you think it will be handled like they did BDO, linking a Facebook Account?

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!

The post was edited 1 time, last by Daemonic ().

• well japanese captchas and the need of a vpn aside I guess it is basically the same as every other japanese game so yeah....

never really bothered to play japanese versions since they are only localized kr versions.
    • Furia wrote:

Why would you play it tho. Its probably the same client as the korean one, just in japanese and with much less content :P
      The only thing I can think of is that you wouldn't need to buy a Korean account maybe? If you can get it without having to go through another person, that would appeal to others for the same reason the Russian version did. That said, I agree with you. At this point you may as well bite the bullet and just play on the Korean version from now on. Especially since the Japanese one is likely to go through a wipe between closed and open betas.
    • The japanese version is actually slightly different than korea. I have watched a few streams already, and the pet window is different, showing the HP on pets, and combat window. It's almost like theres a skill-tree in some form.
    • Daemonic wrote:

Does any one have any word on what it will take to make an account? Will we need to have a Japan Phone Number?

Or do you think it will be handled like they did BDO, linking a Facebook Account?
      CBT1 is over now, but I suppose I can answer this.

CBT1 signups required you to answer several questions (from games played, to PC specs) and then asked you where you resided within Japan. Weirdly enough, you were not required to login, but just provide an e-mail (I assume the applications sent were being IP monitored anyways).
    • Furia wrote:

Why would you play it tho. Its probably the same client as the korean one, just in japanese and with much less content
      Well a few reasons.

1. Its easier to get people into JP games,
      2. JP has optimizations.
      3. JP has less content as you said, but that is the same less content that NA will likely get.
      4. JP will have more players, that arent leaps and bounds ahead of us.

I am not playing KR, to play and stay in KR, we are playing KR to get a leg up for NA launch. JP launch will likely very closely resemble NA launch.

I dont really care about how to down Tomb of the Warrior King, I care about how to be the first guild to have all there 45s in legionaries, and the first to own Spezia ect. It isn't really possible to practice that idea on KR.

It is, the strategy we think will work. And we are doing that now, however JP is like a Test Run OBT to see how our ideas play out in a OBT fresh server.

And I actually am sitting on a bunch of KR accounts already lol, to help the poor guildies :P. And if I have to buy 50 more for JP at 2 dollars a pop, then I will.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    • Daemonic wrote:

Furia wrote:

Why would you play it tho. Its probably the same client as the korean one, just in japanese and with much less content
      Well a few reasons.
      1. Its easier to get people into JP games,
      2. JP has optimizations.
      3. JP has less content as you said, but that is the same less content that NA will likely get.

I am not playing KR, to play and stay in KR, we are playing KR to get a leg up for NA launch. JP launch will likely very closely resemble NA launch.

I dont really care about how to down Tomb of the Warrior King, I care about how to be the first guild to have all there 45s in legionaries, and the first to own Spezia ect. It isn't really possible to practice that idea on KR.

It is, the strategy we think will work. And we are doing that now, however JP is like a Test Run OBT to see how our ideas play out in a OBT fresh server.

And I actually am sitting on a bunch of KR accounts already lol, to help the poor guildies :P. And if I have to buy 50 more for JP at 2 dollars a pop, then I will.

If it is not too much trouble, when you or anyone else knows how to get into the current JP beta please post it up :D

Been looking into this game for a hot minute. Got the Russian version literally a day before the announcement that it was closing down. Played a few levels but then started to look into the reality of a NA launch... Still hopeful despite all the red flags.
    • Kaincallavis wrote:

Daemonic wrote:

Furia wrote:

Well a few reasons.1. Its easier to get people into JP games,
      2. JP has optimizations.

If it is not too much trouble, when you or anyone else knows how to get into the current JP beta please post it up :D

Been looking into this game for a hot minute. Got the Russian version literally a day before the announcement that it was closing down. Played a few levels but then started to look into the reality of a NA launch... Still hopeful despite all the red flags.
      Will 100% do.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    Peria Chronicles