Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Speed Leveling Guide?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Speed Leveling Guide?

So right now I been taking things slow with leveling. Learning the game, and enjoying story and such. However for my Assassin and Warlock, I want to speed level, to learn for NA.

We have a few tricks about speed leveling we have picked up not sure whats best as of yet. I was wondering if there is a guide somewhere how to speed level?

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    • The thing is there ARE ways to level up a lot faster, but then if we posted them on here to the public, everyone would know and it would be not considered speed leveling at launch. (Similar to black desert when it released for NA).

The only thing you can do is to figure it out on your own, unless some guy decides to give the information to the public. But like i said, I wouldn't bother doing whatever the person says as others could do it as well.

The only tip I can give you is, if you can hit lvl 45 in 2 days (total of 20 hours playtime) then your leveling the fastest you can as for soloing. You can get power leveled but no one will be doing that for launch (obviously).
    • Korealer wrote:

The thing is there ARE ways to level up a lot faster, but then if we posted them on here to the public, everyone would know and it would be not considered speed leveling at launch. (Similar to black desert when it released for NA).

The only thing you can do is to figure it out on your own, unless some guy decides to give the information to the public. But like i said, I wouldn't bother doing whatever the person says as others could do it as well.

The only tip I can give you is, if you can hit lvl 45 in 2 days (total of 20 hours playtime) then your leveling the fastest you can as for soloing. You can get power leveled but no one will be doing that for launch (obviously).
      ???

that doesnt make sense... its still speed levelling if everyone knows about it because its still faster than quests alone. just because a lot of people do it doesnt change the fact its a fast method compared to the usual. what you wrote is just kind of useless and a little rude imo; creating exclusivity where its not necessary nor helpful.

i would also like to know how to level a little faster. im at 43 on my assassin right now and its a little tedious going forward from here. its really burning me out faster than anything and i dont want to get burnt out before i even hit level cap on one toon :(
    • lvl 43 is a bit of a dead end questing wise so you have to rely on other methods anyway.

One method is to acquire a pet which will get you exp when you gain honor points or do pvp activities. When you do the 100 vs 100 battleground you gain a good amount of exp per bg. Obviously you have to have a good pet (rarity and level) in order to get a good sum. (I had a purple lvl 40 pet with pvp exp gain and gained around 30% per bg - not sure which lvl phase it was but I think at around lvl 40ish or so)

Another method is boss farming. As Mystic it is pretty easy to do bosses solo. Takes some time but you can solo them if you have your rotation up. Some bosses are not cut for solo farming but there are enough mobs out there to do it. Even if you farm tokens for crafting your armor (for example mammoths or whatever) you get a decent amount of exp.

Group boss farming is also a thing for leveling up twinks but won't do it when release hit's our regions. Later yeah - now not really. Basically do the first hit, group of higher players kills the boss. You get the exp.
    • Osomatsu wrote:

Korealer wrote:

The thing is there ARE ways to level up a lot faster, but then if we posted them on here to the public, everyone would know and it would be not considered speed leveling at launch. (Similar to black desert when it released for NA).

???
      that doesnt make sense... its still speed levelling if everyone knows about it because its still faster than quests alone. just because a lot of people do it doesnt change the fact its a fast method compared to the usual. what you wrote is just kind of useless and a little rude imo; creating exclusivity where its not necessary nor helpful.

i would also like to know how to level a little faster. im at 43 on my assassin right now and its a little tedious going forward from here. its really burning me out faster than anything and i dont want to get burnt out before i even hit level cap on one toon :(
      The reason why i said it would kinda have to be exclusively is because otherwise the areas would be filled with many people, and no one would make any progress. It's only meant for literally 1 or 2 people to farm, depending on how many channels we get for NA at launch. In korea theres only 2 channels (not sure how many for RU unless its the same when it launched). I wasn't trying to be rude, I was more saying how if there was an abundant amount of people knowing certain spots on where to level (i'm talkin thousands for launch) then it would make the speedy leveling obsolete.

An example was black desert at launch. There was a guide on how to level 1-50 the fastest, and everyone knew about them. Most of the time it made it not even worth it to level in the areas the guide said to, because it was filled with players and all the mobs were constantly dead.

Like i said, I wasn't trying to be rude, but there's a reason why people wouldn't want to give away all the good leveling spots, as it can become cancer during launch. Having only a few hundred people know how to level quickly is better than having thousands of people know.
    • Korealer wrote:

Osomatsu wrote:

Korealer wrote:

???that doesnt make sense... its still speed levelling if everyone knows about it because its still faster than quests alone. just because a lot of people do it doesnt change the fact its a fast method compared to the usual. what you wrote is just kind of useless and a little rude imo; creating exclusivity where its not necessary nor helpful.

The reason why i said it would kinda have to be exclusively is because otherwise the areas would be filled with many people, and no one would make any progress. It's only meant for literally 1 or 2 people to farm, depending on how many channels we get for NA at launch. In korea theres only 2 channels (not sure how many for RU unless its the same when it launched). I wasn't trying to be rude, I was more saying how if there was an abundant amount of people knowing certain spots on where to level (i'm talkin thousands for launch) then it would make the speedy leveling obsolete.
      An example was black desert at launch. There was a guide on how to level 1-50 the fastest, and everyone knew about them. Most of the time it made it not even worth it to level in the areas the guide said to, because it was filled with players and all the mobs were constantly dead.

Like i said, I wasn't trying to be rude, but there's a reason why people wouldn't want to give away all the good leveling spots, as it can become cancer during launch. Having only a few hundred people know how to level quickly is better than having thousands of people know.
      Well thanks for this, as you just confirmed the way we been doing it is the best way, with this comment lol. We figured as much, just wasnt sure if it was best.

Honestly I am still not sure it is, yes it levels you fast. However it gives horrid Guild XP, so now we have to decide which is more important.

Honestly as guild leaders, I think we should leak the "Fast Leveling" as the fast leveling gives little book points, Little book points = Little guild XP = Not many guilds to contest against for Territory's.

Osomatsu, Naga Island is where you need to be, all im saying :). Also as to the level 43, you have to remember that level 45 was cap. It got raised, it will be cap in US launch im sure, and the gear for Level 45 isnt far off from 50. I would aim for 45 then just basel and let the levels come as they do. I am not 43 yet but getting there. And from what I have seen/Heard this is nothing like 55 in Archeage.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    • hmm we might be thinking of something slightly different for the fast leveling, but more or less on the same level. But with what I am talking about, you don't get book points for. And Daemonic, I wasn't trying to be sneaky or clever with my comment i said above (if thats what you thought). I know some people will know what I am talking about who played till end-game or leveled multiple toons. But overall during launch, it will mostly be just questing to grind. It will probably be the only way since there will be thousands on launch across all servers.
    • We are talking about the same thing. You get a little book points at the start, then nothing till you move then you get a few than nothing.

That is what I'm saying, as GLs, we should also be focused on GLvL, no book points no guild level. So maybe having our people not Speed Level, and instead focus on book points, may be better. What is more important, a rush to 50 with a level 2 guild? Or level 8 guild with 45s.

Also, as a Ex ESO player, like yourself, I caught on to the speed level really quick. Farmed VR10-12, 12-14, ect doing pretty much the same thing lol.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    • ok, THATS more fair i think and now i understand better. thanks.

it just read to me like "heh, there ARE ways, but unless youre in this exclusive MLG Club, youll never know ;)" and it just reeked of elitism lol

but thats fair! there are only two channels in RU, so it wouldnt help much there either