Solar heroism Steel

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• You have to get into the top 50 of rankings. To do so, you need to be rank 1 or 2 the week before, then apply for top 50 race. If you make top 50 you will get Solar Heroism Medal, and Solar Heroism Steel

Here is a good thread about it, [Guide] Ranks, rating points, and their rewards.. Hope that helps. (The naming or translation is not the same as in our Eng Pacth, Sunlight is Solar)

That is the way for Guildless/Low Guilds people to get the T1 gear (Legendary, Red, What ever you want to call it) Realm Points from GvG, or Owning Territories also gets that Gear.

Korealer,

No he isnt, though he should be as the gear requires both the Solar Medal and Solar Steel. Maybe bad translation? But all Top PVP ranks have Medals and Steel for ranks, and Medals and Steel for craft (Epic, Legendary).

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Daemonic ().

• Ye, I know, that is why I said its a translation thing :P. I read lots of your posts, they are very helpful :).
      I think like you said RU Russian patch completely different than KR. I know like KR is stalbrough (Not sure spelled that right lol) in RU its Siege of Castro.

IK you knew how it worked, was saying in RU its Medals and Steel, not Decorations. It may actually be Decoration here as well in Russian, however google translate was used for translate and machine language at best. There was litteraly a quest that said "Put the Put in the Put" LOL.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    • Daemonic wrote:

Ye, I know, that is why I said its a translation thing :P. I read lots of your posts, they are very helpful :).
      I think like you said RU Russian patch completely different than KR. I know like KR is stalbrough (Not sure spelled that right lol) in RU its Siege of Castro.

IK you knew how it worked, was saying in RU its Medals and Steel, not Decorations. It may actually be Decoration here as well in Russian, however google translate was used for translate and machine language at best. There was litteraly a quest that said "Put the Put in the Put" LOL.
      Hey Daemonic I just joined your guild lol :D Cya later.
    • How is it calculated,
      when i was doing top 50, i wasnt there every castro raid, but every raid i was placed like 20-30.
      but after the week i didnt get top 50 ranked
      a friend got every time placed like 40-70 and was ranked on top 50, but he was there everytime.
      is it calculated on how much ratingpoints u got for the week or how much ratingpoints u reached in this week?
    • Skyvie wrote:

How is it calculated,
      when i was doing top 50, i wasnt there every castro raid, but every raid i was placed like 20-30.
      but after the week i didnt get top 50 ranked
      a friend got every time placed like 40-70 and was ranked on top 50, but he was there everytime.
      is it calculated on how much ratingpoints u got for the week or how much ratingpoints u reached in this week?
      K so, to even be entered you have to get rank 1 and apply for top 50 race. After you do that, its your current rating at the end of the week, not what you earned that week but your total rating. And your rating decays 50% per week, it use to be 30% and back then, they only took the left rating for the last 4 weeks. Now with the 50% I'm not sure how they do it, but whatever your current rating is, that you earned in the last month.

All that said, it doesn't matter if you are top 20 or even top 1 in siege, that simply isn't how it works. If you ever played ESO its like emperor, or High Warlord in vanilla WoW. You get rating points, for being at siege, yes you get more for winning/doing good. However doesnt matter, as Arena/WPvP ect also give rating.

The TOP 50 race, isnt really about skill, its about who can no life PvP the most. The more PvP you do, whether bad good, win/loss, the more rating you acquire. In Russia/KR in my previous experiences, people arent as crazy about that stuff as NA. However in NA, ill tell you right now, if you are not spamming arena and doing every siege for 14 hours a day you wont come close to top 50.

Like I said, other games have had this system, been there done this. Had 20 people get emp in ESO first emp on 3 campaigns were in my guild. To achieve that, 20+ of us took 2 weeks off work, and for those 2 weeks we did nothing but PvP, we got 2-4 hours sleep a night . That is what it took, in NA top 50 for the first few months will be the same way. And not to downplay the other 100+ people that helped us to achieve it, by helping farm honor. But we still had to be awake pvping all day/night everyday.

The system has its pros and cons, a it isn't really skill based, its dedication based. And inspires extremely unhealthy game play. If they implemented, a wow type rating system, that would be a little less unhealthy. However even then, not attending every siege with either system, you simply are not going to be top 50 ever. Not to be mean, just trying to explain the reality, it will take being at every seige, and living and breathing arena the rest of every day.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    • Luckly in Bless, being in top 50 isn't too big of a deal as the gear difference in stats isnt the issue. Its aaallll about dem runes. So just run dungeons as much as you can, get the gear from it, and upgrade your runes. PvP gear will come to you slowly. Once more dungeons are out for RU ( and NA as well since i am sure they will release patches probably every 2-3 months to keep the game interesting for players), the level 50 pvp gear becomes less of a concern. It's only good in RU right now as the only legendary pve gear is from the 10 man raid. There's actually a lot of people who choose to use pve gear over pvp gear in PvP arenas/sieges because of the set bonuses or special stat differences.

So all in all, later on in the game it becomes more balanced gear wise, and it's all about your runes that make up the differences between people in pvp.