Bless Armor Designs

• Bless Armor Designs

Just a list of armor designs caught from what people wear in KR. I will always add more photos over time. Thought maybe some people who are outside of my guild would enjoy seeing it. It is difficult to find unique looking armor as most Koreans use costumes as their main skin. Most of these armors are end-game level 50.

imgur.com/a/rIRWN
    • Just started playing on RU server... it was easier to me to enter RU... Guess most of the Nice armor are for PALADINS and UNION faction afffffff..... As a guardian on HIERON faction I am not finding any real nice armor.... Mine is kinda cool, lvl 30 armor...
      Images
      • ScreenShot_2017-04-18_21.41.57.jpg

407.29 kB, 948×802, viewed 87 times
    • A couple more questions!

I've seen in videos that you often get 3-4 choices of armor as quest rewards. Are those different armor types? Does that mean certain classes can wear different armor types? I've seen a paladin and an archer wearing the same thing, which I found surprising.

Also is there anything like armor-skinning in this game? Like you can take the stats of your armor and put the look of another over it.
    • Kurokazu wrote:

A couple more questions!

I've seen in videos that you often get 3-4 choices of armor as quest rewards. Are those different armor types? Does that mean certain classes can wear different armor types? I've seen a paladin and an archer wearing the same thing, which I found surprising.

Also is there anything like armor-skinning in this game? Like you can take the stats of your armor and put the look of another over it.

Oddly enough, Any class can wear any armor type (excluded from weapons/off hand).

Sure you can wear Plate on your mage, but you won't get any stat boosts that you need.
    • HealsNonStop wrote:

Oddly enough, Any class can wear any armor type (excluded from weapons/off hand).

Sure you can wear Plate on your mage, but you won't get any stat boosts that you need.
      Oh awesome!! Thank you =)
      Even though you won't get the right stats wearing the wrong armor type, it's still nice to have the freedom to wear other things for fun and screenshot purposes hehe
    Peria Chronicles