Launching Problem

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Launching Problem

So first off, I don't know if this is the right place so please forgive me D:

anyway, I've been getting a problem since yesterday after logging off Bless RU after playing for a while where when I try to log back in with a vpn it still says that the game is unavailable in my country, so there's uploads of screenshots of both the launcher and the vpn being connected and yeah, I'd like some halp T_T
      Images
      • Bless launcher.png

3.53 MB, 2,304×1,313, viewed 53 times
      • VPN.png

43.91 kB, 2,304×1,296, viewed 50 times
    • Hmm
      Stupid
      In The Server List are mostly 4 or 5 RU Fed. but 2 in the list are Closed Networks. U can´t use it :-/
      Can u use a other VPN Client ?
      Sorry for my English
      I´m a Old Dirty German Bastard :D
    • Sevi wrote:

So first off, I don't know if this is the right place so please forgive me D:

anyway, I've been getting a problem since yesterday after logging off Bless RU after playing for a while where when I try to log back in with a vpn it still says that the game is unavailable in my country, so there's uploads of screenshots of both the launcher and the vpn being connected and yeah, I'd like some halp T_T
      I seem to have the same problem as you did back then.. did you find a solution by any chance? Or is it that just a few VPNs seems to malfunction?
    Peria Chronicles