Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Which Runes equip by Berserker

• Which Runes equip by Berserker

So Guys
      With what runes should I equip my berserker in the max level ?
      In the moment is in the Slot Attack-Power but there are Attack&Crit /Attack&Haste ..
      I have no idea !

Can me help some one ?

Sry my English is a little bit bad
      Sorry for my English
      I´m a Old Dirty German Bastard :D
    • Sadly i can't tell you whats the best endgame rune for berserker, but i'm guessing you just got to lvl 45?

This is whats right now probably the best and what most people do:

Display Spoiler
      After tier 3 Runes can break while you synthesize it. So it's very hard to get a solid tier 5+ Rune.
      Just synthesize all -in your case- red runes and equip the highest tier you currently have.

Once you get those runes on a high tier you can spec about whats better for the build you're playing. Crit, Cooldownreduction or whatsoever.
    • Danke für die Antwort
      Evtl hab ich auch meine Frage Falsch gestellt ^^
      Mich würde intressieren ob man als Berserker im Endgame bereich eher auf Attack/Crit sockelt oder nur auf Attack !
      Immerhin sind zwischen den Attack/Crit Runen (Blau) und den Attack-Runen (Blau) gut gefühlte 20 Punkte unterschied .

Ich Schreib ma in Deutsch das ist für mich hier die verständlichste Sprache ^^
      Du Selbst Spielst doch Mage oder ? Sockelst du nur Reine Spell-Power Runen und auch mit + Irgendwas ^^
      Sorry for my English
    • Okay =)

Also ich spiel im Moment mit Crit und Haste Rate (CDR), nur um zu testen was besser ist.
      Da ich eine "Reaction" hab, die von allen Cooldowns eine Sekunde abzieht, wenn ich critte und als Mage natürlich "ballern" will :) funktioniert das ganz gut. Mit Bersekern weiß ich jetzt nicht ob es ähnliche Synergien gibt oder Crit/Haste Rate einfach nur den DPS Bonus geben.

Selbst ohne Synergie würde ich als DD immer auf crit gehen.

Wenn du dich fragst wie wichtig meine Meinung sein könnte:
      Im 100 RVR Battle bekomm ich öfters die Goldmedaille für bester Mage
    • Grübel Grüble
      Wird wohl Zeit die Puppen tanzen zu lassen :)
      Wer die wahl hat hat die Qual ^^
      Gibt es denn auch reine Crit-Runen oder nur die Kombi crit/atk ?
      Sorry for my English
    • Lion (attack+crit) for offensive slots and Waterfall for defensive slots. (parry). Why waterfall? Because parry works as offensive mechanics too and there are also many skills that scale with that stat.
    • Oh :) a other Idea and he is not bad . (why did not i get it !!!??? ahh i am a noob ^^)
      I will reset my Setup and Test it on the Dolls .
      I Report the Result
      Sorry for my English
    • BEAR........p. atk 384
      DRAGON......p. atk 230, m. atk 308
      LEOPARD.....p. atk 191, acceleration 375
      LION........p. atk 191, crit 375
      WOLF........p. atk 191, accuracy 375
      ROCK........vitality 56, Block shield 290
      SEA.........vitality 56, m. def 304
      FOG.........vitality 56, m. resist 164
      TREE........vitality 56, p.def 918
      WATERFALL...vitality 56, parry 290
      WIND........vitality 56, evasion 164
      EAGLE.......m. atk 384
      CROWN ......m. atk 191, crit 375
      FALCON......m. atk 191, acceleration 375
      OWL.........m. atk 191, accuracy 375
      Images
      • BEAR.jpg

14.58 kB, 151×167, viewed 368 times
      • CROWN.jpg

14.25 kB, 148×170, viewed 370 times
      • DRAGON.jpg

15.08 kB, 150×171, viewed 361 times
      • EAGLE.jpg

13.32 kB, 151×161, viewed 361 times
      • FALCON.jpg

14.39 kB, 150×170, viewed 362 times
      • FOG.jpg

14.12 kB, 152×170, viewed 358 times
      • LEOPARD.jpg

15.19 kB, 150×171, viewed 354 times
      • LION.jpg

14.49 kB, 154×169, viewed 358 times
      • OWL.jpg

14.48 kB, 152×171, viewed 350 times
      • ROCK.jpg

13.62 kB, 149×169, viewed 353 times
    • Measurements.ods.jpg ->Measurements.ods USE openoffice to open it

Someone has changed my message. Has spoiled all drawings, has covered all schedules. I do not understand why he did it. See the spoiled drawings in the comments under the first video on Youtube.
      Files
      • Acceleration.jpg

(117.86 kB, downloaded 121 times, last: )
      • accuracy.jpg

(120.51 kB, downloaded 74 times, last: )
      • crit.jpg

(150.15 kB, downloaded 107 times, last: )
      • evasion.jpg

(150.95 kB, downloaded 79 times, last: )
      • mdef.jpg

(171.53 kB, downloaded 99 times, last: )
      • p.atk.jpeg

(105.12 kB, downloaded 106 times, last: )
      • Parry.jpg

(155.95 kB, downloaded 78 times, last: )
      • pdef.jpg

(168.75 kB, downloaded 81 times, last: )
      • Measurements.ods.jpg

(26.9 kB, downloaded 67 times, last: )
      • vitality-HP.jpg

(165.87 kB, downloaded 109 times, last: )

The post was edited 2 times, last by Polite_sheep ().

• I fought against the tank. He had 33,000 health. I had 23 000 hp. And he and I were in the epic runes of level 12. The first fight I lost very quickly. Then I agreed with the tank that he was AFK. I called a pet, ate food, went to him in front and started to beat. It was a miserable sight. My strongest blow (the wailing of the earth), which demolishes 22 000 hp from the dummy, brought down only 25% of the tank to the tank.
      And the next such a blow did not hurt anything at all. There was a block with a shield. Did not work 3 times in a row skill with two-phase charging and rollover at the end. The damage turned out to be tiny, it did not turn out.
      The tank did not eat food and did not call for a pet. I had a legendary set. each object on me was GOLDEN.
      The tanks in this game are clearly stronger than berserkers. You should start playing on a tank.
      I tried to use the debuff from Villainy to lower the defense of the tank by 50% and attack with a finishing strike. It was tears. Slight damage. The tank can not be defeated.

My friend fought against the assassin. If the first blow in the back was made out of invisibility (9500), then my friend could not kill the asasin.
      If the first blow in the back from the invisibility was parried, then my friend won the berserker. The damage was no longer 9500, but 300 ... 500.

All I wanted to buy in a lumens shop is estimated at 220,000 lumens. Mount at a speed of 250%, a pet of gold color, servants with the necessary perks, suits of a winter rose, a sun worshiper, a chocolate chest, gingerbread man, the prince of the cats of Abu Abu ... etc. Choose perks on things (play roulette) .... All this cost 220 000 lumens.

From the boxes is pulled out the legendary pet, servant, mount. The chance is about 1%.
      When you need to raise a purple pet, sender, mount. Then you have a choice: either to cross violet + purple = 2% chance.
      Or you combine the violet + legendary = 100% chance.
      Thus, boxes do not contain pets, but scrolls improve. 2% and 100%.

The post was edited 5 times, last by Polite_sheep ().

This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.