Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Announcement Donations now available

• Donations now available

Hi,

if you are interested in supporting us you can now donate to help us make our website better :3

Every Donator will also get a small reward
    10$+ - Your own Bless-Themed Forum Rank
    20$+ - Your own Bless-Themed Forum Rank with your own color scheme
    30$+ - Your own Bless-Themed Forum Rank with your own color scheme + Golden Nickname
    40$+ - Bless Themed Rank Icon and Title for you and your whole Guild. Donation can be splitted within a guild (like 4x 10$)

Donation Rewards will not expire. Please message me after your donation and let me know what kind of Rank Icon/Post Theme you want.

$20+ donations can now also choose some slighty animated rank icons.

bless-source.com/donate/
  • Since Backgrounds are for free now, Donors can choose their own unique background instead, like a screenshot of their Character for example. Users that already donated in the past can send me the image they would like to use. Remember that it must be Bless related.
  • Hi,
    $20+ donations can now also choose some slighty animated rank icons. More are coming over the next days. Existing Donors can of course choose one too, just message me.
This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.