Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Mage and Ranger kiting comparison.

• Mage and Ranger kiting comparison.

Hello all!

I have a question for ya'll concerning the Mage & Ranger. Currently im playing a Mage almost lvl 40 in mostly the fire build. And my alt is a Ranger proll around lvl 14ish.
      Now from reading online and some forum posts they say Ranger is a mobile fighter and kites around.
      And Mages were more static and fire then move rinse/repeat.
      Well from my personal gameplay i have found the mage a much more mobile caster that allows me to kite and fire off insta casts with decently low cd's and i feel far more "rooted" when i play my Ranger, due to many skills requiring a "charge" up to do decent damage which in turn makes you be static.
      Are there skills down the Ranger line i have yet to unlock that opens up the kiting/mobile combat? Or am i just missing something here?
    • Welp, i probably dont have a 100% right opinion, but i do play a lvl 45 mage.

So my experience from pvp:

Display Spoiler
      Both classes are very mobile once you get used to your skillset/build.
      They both have their ups and downs, but it doesn't feel like any of those classes is stronger than the other.
      The biggest factor is equipment and skill (and a good PC if your run RVR).

My experience from pve:

Display Spoiler
      In a good group mobility really doesn't matter.
      If you want to do solo raids, i think mage is better because he has the "Shift" ability and a "Mana Shield", which absorbs all damage as long as you have mana.

But as a long time MMO Player i can say:

Play whatever fits your style. There is always one class that is stronger than the others, but there are also always changes, nerfs and buffs. Especially in the beta^^

I didn't really answer your question, but i hope i could help =)
    • Seems Archer in this game is waste of time to lvl up and gear up why you will sey really easy explanation Huge skill concentration no so mobile that ppl think get one hited from Mage and other archers usless again melle , because of small range and huge concentration for skill + lack the ability to proper stun.

I have lvl 45 Archer and seems I waste me time to lvl him

you will struggle in 1 vs 1 with all classes exept Mage or Archer if you go behind him and RNG was in your side with Snipe you can one hit him.
    • thx m8 but I have figure out almoste this same build any way you don't have to many options that the huge sad think and the concentration its so huge the kite tactic work but possible the lag kills it,the runes I use this same like you ofc ranger will push for dodge and cryt its obvius thx for the Screen I'm sure will help a lot ppl.

Ps : keep the good work.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.