<Pure Luck> (Looking for hardcore PvPers for NA release)

• Sounds interesting. As a PvPer myself you guys sound the most appealing. Planning to go Union myself come NA but I haven't the time to play RU or KR sadly.

But I am going to keep an eye on you guys closer to launch~
      "You either die in battle a Hero...Or you live long enough to see yourself become the Villain."

Hezrou
      Aqua Elf | Union
      가이우스
      | Pure Luck
    • Fun bunch. :3

Don't be afraid of KR. They'll help you out loads. Lots of resources to help you get started and kind people to chat with~ <3
      "You either die in battle a Hero...Or you live long enough to see yourself become the Villain."

Hezrou
      Aqua Elf | Union
      가이우스
      | Pure Luck
    • Hi guys, sorry to say that but I started on RU server with a friend.. .3 days => lvl 34 from zero, not rushing so much, doing main quests and trying to enjoy the rest of the game like dungeons and so... Only random pvps...
      Do u know if I can use the same bless client to play in Korea ?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Fodemhouse ().

• Nah sorry Fodem, you have to download the KR client specifically. Since we have a few free accounts, we would be happy to help you get moving into KR-bless till NA launch. We are looking for people who are motivated to hit level 50 so people can experience/learn the dungeons with us. We have been running dungeons already in KR and will be ready for NA launch with knowing the mechanics and such (but obviously the more people who know them, the more groups in the guild can run them with fewer wipes and faster completion times).
    • I've always PVP in pervious MMOs and done pretty well with my Guilds. I've been playing Mystic on the RU server and found there's little to no people. I just might jump over to the KR version because I heard it's much more populated with updates happening almost weekly, as well as new content.
      Never used discord before but very familiar with Teamspeak. I would love to join a guild with lots of potential going into the NA release of Bless and also getting the hang of the KR version to be prepared for NA release.
    • Because of the RU servers are closing down, there will be more players coming to KR-bless till NA/EU launch. In order for us to get to know the players (who want to join the guild) better, we would like for [you] to download Kr-bless before officially joining the guild, as we have a few accounts provided for end-game content. This is to test how well you can listen to directions when running dungeons and how well you can dodge boss AoE/attacks. Yes we are focused on PvP content, but PvE is just as important as it leads to making money and getting geared up.
    • if you need help getting everything set up in kr they're willing to make it happen! :3 super nice peeps

Hezrou
      Aqua Elf | Union
      가이우스
      | Pure Luck
    • New

Solid group of pvpers (or crazy for pvp ppl) who have good knowledge of the game and its endgame content on KR. Ran with the PL group in BDO and what Korealr says about needing the guild members to be "self-sufficient" is correct in that we can bring you up to date in knowledge of pvp/dungeon mechanics, among other things (as in KR server) but once you get the tools you need, it's on you to (for example: not get hit by a boss aoe). Just wanted to clarify that there is "hand-holding" to some extent ^^
    Peria Chronicles