Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

[Guide] Ranks, rating points, and their rewards.

• [Guide] Ranks, rating points, and their rewards.

Greetings. This is a translation of Glowing's guide on PvP ranks, points, and their rewards. The original information was gathered and put together by Glowing, and translated by me, Laufie, for the NA/EU Bless community. You can also view this guide translation on Laufie-Bless, my translations page! Please enjoy!
      (dt) - direct translation, meaning the word was translated phonetically from Russian, and may not have the same pronunciation or spelling in the North American version.

Note: this guide is updated to include changes of the RU patch on Jan. 19, 2017. However, they have indicated that they reduced Rating points required for ranks, but didn't give a new updated list, so keep in mind that the Amount of Rating Points column may be out of date, but everything else is reliable as of now.

Where to receive Rating points?

These points are awarded for the following activities:
      • Participation in the Siege of Castra (dt) - 100v100, points awarded upon completion of the siege.
      • Participation in the Arena of Kertanon (dt) - 3v3, points awarded upon completion of the match.
      • Participation in any other open-world or event-based PvP against players of the opposing faction.
      What do Rating points give?

Every Tuesday at 5:00 Moscow time (9:00 AM Wed. EST, 6:00 AM Wed. PST, 2:00 PM Wed. GMT) your Rating points are summarized and recounted (you can view them at any time in your Profile). Depending on the amount of points you posses at the time of recount you receive a Rank and your Rating points are reduced by 30%.

Ranks and Rating points for Hieron and Union factions:

Ranks of the Hieron faction Amount of Rating points
      Weekly reward
      Ranks of the Union faction
      1. Mercenary
      Medal of the Autumn War - x10
      1. Militiaman
      2. Squire
      Medal of the Autumn War - x13
      2. Recruit
      3. Lance Sergeant
      Medal of the Autumn War - x22
      3. Junior Legionnaire
      4. Sergeant
      Medal of Fearlessness - x7
      4. Legionnaire
      5. Staff Sergeant
      Medal of Fearlessness - x12

Box of Luck with Unusual Runes - x1
      5. Senior Legionnaire
      6. Ensign
      Medal of Fearlessness - x17
      Box of Luck with Unusual Runes - x2
      6. Junior Guardsman
      7. Lieutenant
      Medal of Fearlessness - x23
      Box of Luck with Unusual Runes - x3
      7. Guardsman
      8. Lieutenant Commander
      Medal of Fearlessness - x31
      Box of Luck with Unusual Runes - x5
      8. Senior Guardsman
      9. Foreman
      Medal of Fearlessness - x40
      Box of Luck with Unusual Runes - x6
      9. Princeps
      10. Officer
      Medal of King's Honor - x10
      Steel of King's Honor - x1
      Ribbon of King's Honor - x1
      Box of Luck with Unusual Runes - x7
      10. Triarius
      11. Captain
      Medal of King's Honor - x15
      Box of Luck with Unusual Runes - x8
      11. Decurion
      12. Lieutenant Colonel
      Medal of King's Honor - x20
      Box of Luck with Unusual Runes - x10
      12. Centurion
      13. Colonel
      Medal of King's Honor - x25
      Box of Luck with Unusual Runes - x17
      13. Legate
      14. Commander
      Medal of King's Honor - x30
      Box of Luck with Unusual Runes - x19
      14. Prefect

Top 50 in Rating points:

In order to be considered for top 50 in Rating points, you must submit an application for participation to an Examinator NPC. To be eligible to submit an application in the first place however, you must have been at least Rank 13 at the time of your last recount (not your current rank, but your last rank).

The Examinator NPC for Hieron faction is located in the capital city Hierakon, named Rodclaund (dt).
      The Examinator NPC for Union Faction is located in the capital city Spezia, named Dominic Rei (dt).

Along the regular weekly recount of Rating points every Tuesday, there is another recount among all participants competing for top 50. First 50 players that have the highest amount of Rating points in their individual faction become top 50. Note, that there is a separate top 50 for Hieron and another, separate top 50 for Union factions, they are not shared.

This is how the top 50 recount occurs: let's say you registered for participation on Dec. 26, a Monday, at the NPC. If you make it to top 50, you will not receive your reward on Dec. 27th (the Tuesday), but rather on Jan. 3rd (the following Tuesday), because the recount accounts for points that you had at the moment of last recount that happened on Dec. 27th.

Upon becoming top 50 you receive a unique rank (that is unlike the 1-14 ranks listed above), and a unique reward specific to your place in the top 50:

For ranks 14-49 within the top 50 you receive:
      • Rank of Grandmaster (Hieron) or Corps Commander (Union).
      • Sunlight Medal of Honor x 34
      • Sunlight Steel of Honor x 2
      • Sunlight Ribbon of Honor x 2
      • Box of Luck with Unusual Runes x 19
      • Box of Luck with Rare Runes x 3
      For ranks 2-13 within the top 50 you will receive:
      • Rank of Marshal (Hieron) or Army Commander (Union).
      • Sunlight Medal of Honor x 68
      • Sunlight Steel of Honor x 3
      • Sunlight Ribbon of Honor x 3
      • Box of Luck with Rare Runes x 5
      • Unique flying mount for 7 days.
      For rank 1 within the top 50 you will receive:
      • Rank of Emperor (Hieron) or Commander in Chief (Union).
      • Sunlight Medal of Honor x 135
      • Sunlight Steel of Honor x 6
      • Sunlight Ribbon of Honor x 6
      • Box of Luck with Rare Runes x 10
      • Unique flying mount for 7 days.

The post was edited 6 times, last by Laufie: Up to date with the RU Jan. 19, 2017 patch. ().

• So has this changed? Well nevermind not has this, it has, does anyone have an updated list post change? I just received my weeks rewards, I am a "Centurion" and I got zero Steel of King's Honor or Medal of King's Honor. instead I got Medal of Fearlessness - x45 and Box of Luck with Rare Runes x 7.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!

The post was edited 2 times, last by Daemonic ().

• Daemonic wrote:

So has this changed? Well nevermind not has this, it has, does anyone have an updated list post change? I just received my weeks rewards, I am a "Centurion" and I got zero Steel of King's Honor or Medal of King's Honor. instead I got Medal of Fearlessness - x45 and Box of Luck with Unusual Runes x 7.
      Its no longer accurate. It got adjusted again sometime mid-feb. My mage isnt Centurion but didnt get the rewards listed there either, well not exactly.
    • Korealer wrote:

It will keep changing with each major update as new pvp gear/token releases, etc. But at least it is to give people an idea of how the system works.
      Ya and I get that, However according to this guide, I was Rank 3, and still didnt get the top medals?

Also my runes were blue forgot to edit that.

So did they add more ranks on top?

Like Legate and Prefect, according to this are the only ranks higher. So are they the only ranks that get Medal of King's Honor? is there new ranks above them? I should easily pull Prefect this time, as I was only 200 short of Legate and it decays by 50%, I am JC.

Freelancer wrote:

Daemonic wrote:

So has this changed? Well nevermind not has this, it has, does anyone have an updated list post change? I just received my weeks rewards, I am a "Centurion" and I got zero Steel of King's Honor or Medal of King's Honor. instead I got Medal of Fearlessness - x45 and Box of Luck with Unusual Runes x 7.
      Its no longer accurate. It got adjusted again sometime mid-feb. My mage isnt Centurion but didnt get the rewards listed there either, well not exactly.
      Have you got a Medals or King's Honor? Honestly this is my main curiosity. Where do I need to be to get top medals, and is Rank 3, no longer rank 3, or do those only drop for rank 1 and 2.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    • Daemonic wrote:

Korealer wrote:

It will keep changing with each major update as new pvp gear/token releases, etc. But at least it is to give people an idea of how the system works.
      Ya and I get that, However according to this guide, I was Rank 3, and still didnt get the top medals?
      Also my runes were blue forgot to edit that.

So did they add more ranks on top?

Like Legate and Prefect, according to this are the only ranks higher. So are they the only ranks that get Medal of King's Honor? is there new ranks above them? I should easily pull Prefect this time, as I was only 200 short of Legate and it decays by 50%, I am JC.

Freelancer wrote:

Daemonic wrote:

Have you got a Medals or King's Honor? Honestly this is my main curiosity. Where do I need to be to get top medals, and is Rank 3, no longer rank 3, or do those only drop for rank 1 and 2.
      I got the medals. You mean Autumn war medals right? Actually just picked them up yesterday (pretty sure thats on schedule)

Checking right as a Russian 2-shots me. topkek

• Well ya there is different grades of medal though. Used to craft different forms of gear. So autumn war medals are for green gear level 45? I think. Fearlessness medals are used to turn 5 into a Royal medal, you need royal medal and steel/ribbons to craft level 50 epic pvp gear.

The issue is, that the top 5 ranks are supposed to get Royal Medals and Steel/Ribbon, I was rank 3, and I got no steel/ribbon and I got fearlessness medals. So I have some Royal Medals, but they are worthless without steel/ribbons. And even then I got very little (as 5 to 1 ratio), thats why I asked, is my rank that use to be rank 3, no longer rank 3 (its 11 on the guide above, but its backwards, rank 14 is top rank, unless you are in the top 50 players. I personally go the other way with ranking systems.)

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    • Hello
      For 50Gear you must min. Rank Tribune or Procurator .. in Ranking Points ca 10000- 11000 Points .

To get in the top 50 you have to stop as already described above among the best 50 players of his faction in the evaluation. I've watched it last week times. I've observed it times and the Rating points as a valuation . Say the more Rating Points you earn in a week the sooner you have the chance to get into the top 50.
      It also does not matter how many kills you have at the Castro Sieg or the main rank you make ranking points .
      I watched a member of our guild, he had less kills, etc., but for example, he was almost every time at the Castro while I was only able to make max 1-2 times Castro a day and came in the top 50 as he scored more ranking points Of the week.
      So :) well done the PVP events on the day
      Sorry for my English
      I´m a Old Dirty German Bastard :D
    • Yeah, there are ways to score up your weekly ranking points. the 100v100 siege is just the "best" way to gain a huge chunk of it. So if you can participate in all of the sieges + pvp a ton in the outside world, (so a no lifer), then yes, you pretty much guaranteeing yourself in the top 50 easily. Luckly that's the only advantage a no lifer has. Everything else that is part of the game, everyone can achieve without having to worry about spending a ton of hours into it.

100v100 win = ~500 ranking points
      100v100 loss= ~250 ranking points
    • Korealer wrote:

Yeah, there are ways to score up your weekly ranking points. the 100v100 siege is just the "best" way to gain a huge chunk of it. So if you can participate in all of the sieges + pvp a ton in the outside world, (so a no lifer), then yes, you pretty much guaranteeing yourself in the top 50 easily. Luckly that's the only advantage a no lifer has. Everything else that is part of the game, everyone can achieve without having to worry about spending a ton of hours into it.

100v100 win = ~500 ranking points
      100v100 loss= ~250 ranking points
      Dont medals affect this? Because, the last loss I had I got the silver medal for something (not the medals you get spammed with, but the one at the end of the siege in the box by your name) I got 550 rating for that loss.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    • To be honest I am not sure what you are talking about as I have been doing sieges almost daily in KR and have not received any sort of medal after it's over. Unless RU has some event going on, or possibly it's just different over there. Union mostly win's the 100v100 over here, and the rare times we do lose, I always get roughly 250~. And a win is always roughly 500-550. But that's all I get, is just the ranking points. nothing else.
    • I think he means the medals, he got from the result like 2nd damage in class and so on. The achievements u get at the scoretable. ;)

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kahn ().

• Kahn wrote:

Ich think he means the medals, he got from the result like 2nd damage in class and so on. The achievements u get at the scoretable. ;)
      oh those achievements. I was thinking legit "medals" lol. Yeah I am not sure as I don't think I have gained any achievements but I am mostly just healing solo or in a small group with friends. But if those achievements do count for more weekly exp, then cool.
    • Lauch wrote:

Hey

Gold-Medals achievements = more Honor = more Rating Ponts ?
      No, in the above posts they were talking about those achievements you get during siege. When you look at the scoreboard during siege, it will have certain icons next to your name. They are saying that is what supposedly gives you more weekly points.
    • Korealer wrote:

Lauch wrote:

Hey

No, in the above posts they were talking about those achievements you get during siege. When you look at the scoreboard during siege, it will have certain icons next to your name. They are saying that is what supposedly gives you more weekly points.

Yep, the gold or silver medals next to your name, when the seige is over, you get 350 rating for a silver, not sure how much for gold. Aint got gold yet, will report back when i do :P.

Also dont know how much for a bronze (assume less than silver), as those are too hard lol. I am 99% sure those only are about last hitting the tree/stone/ent.

I could be wrong, and the people i saw that seem to run up last hit and get medals, could have done damage before i got there, left and came back?

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    • Lauch wrote:

Hey

No gold/silver/bronze achiement medals = More Rating points. Honor and Rating have nothing to do with each other aside from they are obtained from pvp.

You dont actually get more honor points for the medals, just more rating.

Siege can give 200-2000 Honor for a loss (maybe more?) however rating points, without medals, are 200 flat for a loss. 500 for a win.

(At least in RU) the way rating decays makes it easier to hit 10k and stay there though.

EMBRACE THE KOOLAID!
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.