New Rank Icons

• New Rank Icons

Hi,

i added new rank icons since the old ones were pretty boring. Hope you like them more than the old ones.

Example of normal Ranks

Example of special Ranks (Admin, Staff, Aeria and soon for specific users that do a lot for the community)

I also updated the Achievement Icons

You may have to clean your cache to see the changes
    • they're gorgeous~!!!
      i'd like a special user badge for just being awesome and posting when able to help out and give updates on bless... cuz ya know... i try my best :blessplease: ]

preferably a rank icon with Aqua Elf Queen Erlagen Leone
      my squad going into pvp :3
    • Puremystic wrote:

they're gorgeous~!!!
      i'd like a special user badge for just being awesome and posting when able to help out and give updates on bless... cuz ya know... i try my best :blessplease: ]

cheeky
      you can change your usertitle in your profilesettings
    • Furia wrote:

Puremystic wrote:

they're gorgeous~!!!

cheekyyou can change your usertitle in your profilesettings
      WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW my dream has come true!!1
      I rule over the Aqua Elves with fairness and grace~!! lol thanks!!
      my squad going into pvp :3
    • Noticed the changes before reading this thread but yeah, this looks really cool Furia! As Neviana mentioned "The site was top notch before but you are taking it to a new level."

Keep it up!

By the way, how will the "soon for specific users that do a lot for the community" work? Some of us don't really have skills like some of the people here such as people who do the English translation patch or like Zeddicus40 who made the Bless companion Application but there are people who still are around to help the others and answer their questions and everything so yeah... how do you pretend to kinda add that rank to users that do a lot for the community?

Cheers!
    Peria Chronicles