How does the combat even work?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How does the combat even work?

New

I made a human beserker (union) and I can't get past level 4 because I honestly cannot figure out the combat. There is no way to both dodge and hit and this guy taking massive chunks of my HP. Is it point and click or action? Because it seems like it's trying to be both without actually being either of them.
    • New

If you made a berserker the game probably assigned you its "non-targeting" mode by default, which is pseudo-action. But the default combat in Bless is tab-targeting/point and click. Every action you take costs you some time (often, you cannot move or use other skills while the animation for the previous skill is being executed). It has a tactical pace. You can't dodge and hit at the same time, choose carefully the next action while the previous action is being executed. Also, there is no point trying to run around enemies, if they have already started their normal attack animation it will always land even if you're behind them (obviously red AoE markers on the ground are an exception, I'm really talking about normal attacks that will hit you no matter what). Try stunning the opponent and using your Shift ability as much as possible to avoid damage.
    • New

Limeball wrote:

Thanks guys, I honestly couldn't tell. Well, now I've been able to kill the guy about 5 times over but the quest keeps telling me I've failed and restarts the quest when I'm in the area. Is this a glitch?
      Are you Union or Heiron?
      also if it tells you that you failed while trying to kill him and asks you to reset the quests.... i'm assuming you're pulling him out of the quest range?
      or after you kill him you're leaving the quest area?

but please post more details
    Peria Chronicles