2017 Road Map

• 2017 Road Map

One of the things I'd like to see this year, other than the game releasing, is a road map to give us something to look forward to. As much as I enjoyed playing it on the Russian server, I just simply can't truly enjoy the game until it's properly translated. Not even going to mention Ping issues. So does anyone else thing Aeria should publish something akin to a plan regarding it's development scheme for this year? I can't imagine it's that far from being done. I just hope it doesn't drone on forever like BNS did.
    • Yes I think most people would appreciate this. Perhaps with the patch in January for the Korean version they will know where they are. In all honesty I think even with the medio-core tab targeting system the game can be a success, simply because there is no competition coming out in the first half of 2017.
    • I do agree and yeah, I've also played the Korean version but yeah... The translation isn't the best so yeah, I've kinda stopped a bit because of that... what I really like about a good MMO is the story and the quests, so as for that I'll wait for our version but for the rest of the stuff and mechanics I kinda enjoy it very well.

Hope they'll update us regarding the state of the game of our version.
    • Shiverlynn wrote:

Nathaniel222 wrote:

there is no competition coming out in the first half of 2017
      Revelation Online...

Revelation Online is far away from being a competition for Bless. The real competition for bless, were in 2016, B&S and Blad Desert, which are no competition anymore, because they were published in 2016 in EU. However, I would enjoy, if Revelation Online would take all the weeaboos away from Bless online.
    • That's a pretty biaised reply. Revelation is the only MMO that is currently scheduled to be released on the international market along with Bless, which inevitably makes it very anticipated by a lot of people, some of whom are also waiting for Bless. Two MMOs releasing at more or less the same time are in competition however you want to look at it. They don't appeal to the same demographic, for sure, but neither of them should be discounted as "not competiton" for the other.
    • Shiverlynn wrote:

That's a pretty biaised reply. Revelation is the only MMO that is currently scheduled to be released on the international market along with Bless, which inevitably makes it very anticipated by a lot of people, some of whom are also waiting for Bless. Two MMOs releasing at more or less the same time are in competition however you want to look at it. They don't appeal to the same demographic, for sure, but neither of them should be discounted as "not competiton" for the other.
      My comment was not very objective, it was mischievous(I hope, that I wrote the right word).
    • Revelation Online has lost a lot of hype because of being unsuccessful to their betas fully translated. On top of that, promotion for the game in general hasn't been very good at all. I won't say it won't be "competition" for Bless, but it definitely won't be hard to beat.
    Peria Chronicles