Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

[Poll] Should every Dungeon give a daily reward?

• [Poll] Should every Dungeon give a daily reward?

Should every Dungeon give a daily reward? 36
        Yes (31) 86%
        No (5) 14%
      Should every Dungeon give a daily reward to prevent dead content?
    • I think yes, just because it is an incentive for people to group up. Just as long as the reward is something basic like a random amount of random currency, or super rare things like a special pet or mount only obtainable from certain dungeons.
    • Before I vote I have a question. Does bless adjust your character level, skills, etc to the level of the dungeon? In Final Fantasy XIV it does and it gives you a reward (more exp I think and don't know whar else) to do a randow low level dungeon to help new people, so something like that could be a good idea. So maybe not every dungeon but some random dungeons by levels rank.
      If it doesn't adjust the level I'm not sure, i think not, cause upper level characters will just carry low levels and it won't be a good and interesting experience for them.
    • Sarcastic wrote:

Before I vote I have a question. Does bless adjust your character level, skills, etc to the level of the dungeon? In Final Fantasy XIV it does and it gives you a reward (more exp I think and don't know whar else) to do a randow low level dungeon to help new people, so something like that could be a good idea. So maybe not every dungeon but some random dungeons by levels rank.
      If it doesn't adjust the level I'm not sure, i think not, cause upper level characters will just carry low levels and it won't be a good and interesting experience for them.
      But then you could also have higher tier rewards for endgame dungeons that you really cannot be carried through. There are many ways to do it to keep it fair. What do you think about it that way?
    • Superhiro wrote:

But then you could also have higher tier rewards for endgame dungeons that you really cannot be carried through. There are many ways to do it to keep it fair. What do you think about it that way?
      mmm don't really understand your point. Can you give me and example?
      Higher tier reward in end level dungeons is an usual drop (don't know about bless, i think it drops runes and tier), so don't really think it needs to be a daily reward. But as I said before having daily radoms dungeons by levesl rank can also include end level dungeons. Something like this:

daily random level dungeon 10-20
      daily random level dungeon 20-35
      daily random level dungeon 25-44
      daily random level dungeon 45 (end level till now)

This asuming that bless adjust your character level, etc to the dungeon level

If not, then yes I think that only end level dungeons could give a daily reward (maybe pets items, etc) to minimize the carry issue. Maybe that's was what you were saying

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sarcastic ().

• I was saying that low level dungeons can give an exp bonus and small chance at something else, and only for players below max. If max lvl players go into those dungeons, say on a daily random dungeon finder (if that is even a thing in bless) then they get a small amount of a random end game currency for completion, however, if they do max lvl dungeons, then they get a larger amount of random end game currency for first run of the day and a very small chance at something better, like a mount, pet, piece of gear, or decoration for a house etc.
    • Superhiro wrote:

I was saying that low level dungeons can give an exp bonus and small chance at something else, and only for players below max. If max lvl players go into those dungeons, say on a daily random dungeon finder (if that is even a thing in bless) then they get a small amount of a random end game currency for completion, however, if they do max lvl dungeons, then they get a larger amount of random end game currency for first run of the day and a very small chance at something better, like a mount, pet, piece of gear, or decoration for a house etc.
      Ok I like that way (maybe without any reward for max levels in low level dungeons).
      I don't think random dungeons by level rank or even random dungeon finder exist yet in Bless but maybe that is not hard to do and I think is better than doing all the dungeons just for the reward to lower the grinding and to make the game friendly for casual players.
      Also another posibility is to point in the dungeon finder which are the daily reward dungeons per day, like in blade and soul. But blade and soul had the carry issue that explain before.
      So I don't think EVERY dungeon should give you a daily reward but SOME random dungeons could.
    • with future 50 contents, I think u don't have the time for doing lower dungeon

Else on Archeage, there is a "mentor system" for reward high level players for helping low/mid level to clean the dungeon
    • I'm going to say no. I think it should be reserved for end game. Maybe include a daily for low level dungeons to increase xp with an option to repeat but for less xp than on the original daily itself.
    • Daily reward for me is a must, another way to create a currency for helping people obtain gear if unlucky on drops and loot, WHICH DOES HAPPEN A LOT OF THE TIME in games and its ignored, like tera having to get shit gear for a set taking days to get it due to cap was annoying asf. Plus it provides an incentive to do dungeons which for me is hard to find as im not a huge pve'r as its nice when helping a guild do a dungeon and maybe get gear to still get something out of it whilst also extra EXP on top of it.
    • SRTero wrote:

Daily reward for me is a must, another way to create a currency for helping people obtain gear if unlucky on drops and loot, WHICH DOES HAPPEN A LOT OF THE TIME in games and its ignored, like tera having to get shit gear for a set taking days to get it due to cap was annoying asf. Plus it provides an incentive to do dungeons which for me is hard to find as im not a huge pve'r as its nice when helping a guild do a dungeon and maybe get gear to still get something out of it whilst also extra EXP on top of it.
      Yeah random drops suck but it's a way to keep people playing the game. It's the old "carrot on a stick" reasoning.
    • I definitely think daily rewards for each dungeon should be a thing.

First, it can help lower levels to clear a dungeon they wouldn't be able to do normally as they need help (ex: llevel 33 dungeon which can't be soloed ad level ~33). If they are daily rewards, there will be players at every dungeon every day, which is nice.

Second, It makes low level dungeons less of a wasted asset, because even max level players would do this dungeon.

Also, rewards should be something that's useful at any level (ex: Blue Orbs or something similar) so there would be playerr at all dungeons everyday.
      I don't remember what the daily rewards are currently (it's been a while since I played Bless, and it changed quite a bit from KR Rebuild to JP Rebuild so it may have changed), that's why I'm writing this paragraph..

Of course, rewards should scale with level/difficulty.
    • QcDiablo wrote:

I definitely think daily rewards for each dungeon should be a thing.

First, it can help lower levels to clear a dungeon they wouldn't be able to do normally as they need help (ex: llevel 33 dungeon which can't be soloed ad level ~33). If they are daily rewards, there will be players at every dungeon every day, which is nice.

Second, It makes low level dungeons less of a wasted asset, because even max level players would do this dungeon.

Also, rewards should be something that's useful at any level (ex: Blue Orbs or something similar) so there would be playerr at all dungeons everyday.
      I don't remember what the daily rewards are currently (it's been a while since I played Bless, and it changed quite a bit from KR Rebuild to JP Rebuild so it may have changed), that's why I'm writing this paragraph..

Of course, rewards should scale with level/difficulty.
      To supplement the whole high levels not helping low levels thing, they could adopt a scaling method similar to FFXIV. Where capped players are level synced and gear synced but get rewards to benefit them at end game.