BloodDragons - international guild on Гиракон server Hieron faction

• I was going to join your guild, but unfortunately I was utterly disappointed, by the person with whom I spoke.

I said hello, I introduced my self, I was waiting for answer almost an hour, and when I got one, I simply repeated my question, if I can be invited in the guild... however the player on the other side, extremely cold and uninterested said to me, that the guild is full...

So I said something among the lines, Okay, no problem, let me know when new free spots come in and then I was literally attacked with questions, after I said what my class and level was and that I am new player.

First he/she said, No one will be able to spell your name, because its on Russian (first of all it wasn't on Russian, it was on Bulgarian, but never mind), then he/she moved on, on how I've demanded to be invited in your guild, which is totally not true... I've never meant any disrespect in my questions or requests, and I've definitely haven't given orders. Then he/she moved on, on how you have 10 or so mages in the guild and that you need tanks, pretty much it felt like he/she demanded for my class to be tankish and for me to be upper level and so on and on...

All I wanted was to just join the English guild, make new friends, do runs with them, raids etc...

After that I felt extremely insulted, because I simply wanted to join your guild, get to know you, do runs with you, make new friends, but no... I've never, ever been treated like that, in any other game (Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Thailandish...) by any other International Guild...

They definitely were and still are much more friendly, much more nicer people, than what I've witnessed tonight.

Sorry, but if you want to get new players, you shouldn't look just in their classes, or what level they are, you should look at them as new member, as new player, with whom in the near future you will be able to do dungeons, raids, etc... If the class is all that matters for this guild, and building new relationship and friendships is not important, just to exploit the player for his role, then I certainly don't want to be part of such Guild.

My experience was extremely poor and I hope the rest of the members are not like that, not like Crimery. Sorry but her or his behavior was under any circumstances, and the way he or she claimed that I've ordered him/her to invite me in the guild and on top of that his/her behavior towards me was so aggressive, I definitely think that this is not the right way, to get new players.

Just for an info, I don't think that guild spots should be the problem here... they will not stay forever on 40 or whatever is the top on which you are right now, they will raise up and continue do so... and class shouldn't be the most important thing which should interest you, but the person behind that character, because first he might know people who may play the class you look for, and second he might be able to play it himself... or he might already have the class you want on high level... just saying...

And even when the limit is reached for the maximum guild spots, you can always create new one...

The post was edited 2 times, last by vladko92 ().

• vladko92 wrote:

I was going to join your guild, but unfortunately I was utterly disappointed, by the person with whom I spoke.

I said hello, I introduced my self, I was waiting for answer almost an hour, and when I got one, I simply repeated my question, if I can be invited in the guild... however the player on the other side, extremely cold and uninterested said to me, that the guild is full...

So I said something among the lines, Okay, no problem, let me know when new free spots come in and then I was literally attacked with questions, after I said what my class and level was and that I am new player.

First he/she said, No one will be able to spell your name, because its on Russian (first of all it wasn't on Russian, it was on Bulgarian, but never mind), then he/she moved on, on how I've demanded to be invited in your guild, which is totally not true... I've never meant any disrespect in my questions or requests, and I've definitely haven't given orders. Then he/she moved on, on how you have 10 or so mages in the guild and that you need tanks, pretty much it felt like he/she demanded for my class to be tankish and for me to be upper level and so on and on...

All I wanted was to just join the English guild, make new friends, do runs with them, raids etc...

After that I felt extremely insulted, because I simply wanted to join your guild, get to know you, do runs with you, make new friends, but no... I've never, ever been treated like that, in any other game (Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Thailandish...) by any other International Guild...

They definitely were and still are much more friendly, much more nicer people, than what I've witnessed tonight.

Sorry, but if you want to get new players, you shouldn't look just in their classes, or what level they are, you should look at them as new member, as new player, with whom in the near future you will be able to do dungeons, raids, etc... If the class is all that matters for this guild, and building new relationship and friendships is not important, just to exploit the player for his role, then I certainly don't want to be part of such Guild.

My experience was extremely poor and I hope the rest of the members are not like that, not like Crimery. Sorry but her or his behavior was under any circumstances, and the way he or she claimed that I've ordered him/her to invite me in the guild and on top of that his/her behavior towards me was so aggressive, I definitely think that this is not the right way, to get new players.

Just for an info, I don't think that guild spots should be the problem here... they will not stay forever on 40 or whatever is the top on which you are right now, they will raise up and continue do so... and class shouldn't be the most important thing which should interest you, but the person behind that character, because first he might know people who may play the class you look for, and second he might be able to play it himself... or he might already have the class you want on high level... just saying...

And even when the limit is reached for the maximum guild spots, you can always create new one...
      THanks for the info i still have been waiting to get invited into the guild as well and still got no reply. So im thinking of making my own International English guild if you wan to make one with me. I have been playing for about 2 weeks so we can experience the game and all it has to offer together. :) Add me in game. Its ClaudeWing
    • vladko92 wrote:

I was going to join your guild, but unfortunately I was utterly disappointed, by the person with whom I spoke.

Thanks for the insight.

Had some problems recruiting players on Специя recently, so decided to talk to everyone I already have within my guild individually and see if they wanted to start a new character on Гиракон since apparently (due to some very obvious reason) there are way more english speaking players in there. Guess I don't.
    • First i join in Revive guild when RU Obt start. Buth when Revive die, me and 3 other members leaving and go in rusian guild. Last nigh i see here this new english speaking guild in Girakon, and i contact with Crimery. Yes, maybe she start conversation too reserved,buth the end we learned . Yes problem on Revive guild its same like here in this guild, almost no one want play guardian :( buth i start new char to help other ppl , for me its not problem to play guardian ( i have assassin 45 lvl). Hope when now we have 2-3 guardians in guild , problem with recruiting DPS characters is gone :) vladko92 i hope we see in this guild... im from Bulgaria to :)

P.S. sorry for my bad english :)
    • Well I am glad to see that not all people are like you @Crimeria

Now this is a fair treatment and friendly treatment, not like yours.

Well since there is so many international players in the game, I saw myself several, with English names and such, I believe that the best way to move that up is to create second international guild, if slots are the problem than we can always overcome that by creating new guild and raising it up.

I will be logging in for now... my in-game name is Нарон you can simply copy it from here, if you cant spell it and send me friend request over in-game. And through the friends panel, you can always invite me or whisper me. Or copy my name again. :)
    • Anklast wrote:

vladko92 wrote:

Thanks for the insight.
      Had some problems recruiting players on Специя recently, so decided to talk to everyone I already have within my guild individually and see if they wanted to start a new character on Гиракон since apparently (due to some very obvious reason) there are way more english speaking players in there. Guess I don't.
      Don't worry about it, we can always create new guild, and I have several friends which I can call up, and see if they want to jump in and play with me. I have two man who can play tank, one who plays Healer and another one who plays Support class like Paladin in the game. If they all agree to come in I am sure we can build second strong guild, because I know those people and they are really good at their roles.
    Peria Chronicles