Healing help...

• Healing help...

So I am using Paladin to heal and When I try to do the action play style i cant seem to hold my targets on my party members. I dont mind using keybinds to target them I can do that fine, but as soon as I target a party member it automatically switches to closest enemy before I can even get my heal off. Im trying to ask what the best thing to do here is or how everyone else is healing? There may be something in settings im missing. I use the normal play mode when I heal but I find the controls difficult i have to constantly hold right or left click down to keep camara adjusted to me. I feel this makes it difficult. I'd like to heal in action mode but again, my target switches quickly to enemies and wont stay on my party members. PLease help!
    • Well , im a priest paladin too . and thats kinda impossible to use it in action mode
      the only way is to target a person and then move your screen so it wont look directly onto the monster and then it wont auto target
      i searched the setting and found nothing regarding the auto targeting in action mode which sucked
      but what can we do , lets just wait till they readjust the combat system and launch the lock aim mode like blade and soul then it will be better
    Peria Chronicles