Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Highend computer, Bless Online RU open beta is running very very bad

• Highend computer, Bless Online RU open beta is running very very bad

So i was very happy that i got Bless Online RU open beta to work for me last night, but to my surprise, the game runs really really bad on my computer. I can tell the difference between bad ping lag, and computer lag.

My computer is :

6x 4.3GHz
      32 GB 2400MHz DDR3
      GTX 980ti STRIX OC edition
      500GB 850 EVO SSD

As you can imagine i should be able to run this with good results, but even if i turn it down to for example graphic option 2, it still runs very bad. Which is it so bad ?

Is there anything i can do to make it work better?
    • Hello,

First of all, there is one thing stupid annoying thing about optimization in Bless which is, the lower your graphic options are the more fps hiccups you get. Try setting it to 5 and see if it improves.
      Also, afaik the game will keep on eating away your RAM eventually causing really long load times the more you play it. It will only take more time for it to overload your 32gb so if you are experiencing some fps and load problems after playing a couple hours - try some RAM cleaning programms. I personally use Mem Reduct and the game runs sooooo much better now. My friends keep telling me that such way of fixing a problem doesn't lead to any thing good though but I don't care :P Been playing like that since 5 of december and so far no problems.
    • To keep this thread going I will share my opinion here :)

I play on Asus ROG with i7 3.6Ghz + GF 1060 6GB + 16GB RAM DDR5 + SSD drive and (happily) I can play Bless Online on max details and Full HD resolution without any tweaks. This is not a surprise.

However if we get the fact it is running on UE3 and it is not top edge in graphic (it is very nice but still 2014) it should be running these details on specification like: i5 2.8Ghz + GF 950M 2GB + 8GB Ram DDR3 + SSD

However, my wife plays on Asus ZenBook Pro with i7 3.4Ghz + GF 980M 2GB + 12GB RAM + SSD and I cannot run it smoothly even after RU tweaks on:
      1366 x 768 and details level 3.

I heard that Aaeria claimed that they are working on Bless optimisation and I hope they will be able to do that because other game by different producer running on UE4 and much, much better looking graphic (believe me) on my wife's ZenBook on Ultra details and 4k resolution works with constant 60FPS. But... that game is created by the company that owns the UE4 engine so they are top pro's with it.
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.