Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

What's your class?

    This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

    • Dokanix wrote:

      You know, a fireball spell is not unique at all, so it would be nice if we could use some epic spells like summoning a rain of meteors in a big radius which at least decent animations.
      Why do you dislike it? I mean, it's not bad that you can't just spam block all the time, you need to calculate your actions and use other abilities too.


      Fireballs can be unique if their animation is like "wow".


    • Dokanix wrote:

      Yeah, but then when they hit their target you are just like "meh".


      Unless they go boom...

      OH OH!

      Or have like totally new and unused elements! Like... uh.... earth ball and crap. x3
      Animation could be a chunk of earth getting picked up and formed into a ball then shot at the target.

      Light and dark ball would be cool, as well as a water ball. xD


    • Lightning and Shadow balls are quite popular nowdays, you know.
      The water thing, that's kinda nice to see so you have my vote! Bouncing through people, healing allies and damaging enemies, that's a fresh idea in online games I think. Don't count Nami from League of Legends, please...
    • Dokanix wrote:

      Lightning and Shadow balls are quite popular nowdays, you know.
      The water thing, that's kinda nice to see so you have my vote! Bouncing through people, healing allies and damaging enemies, that's a fresh idea in online games I think. Don't count Nami from League of Legends, please...


      I hat LoL. Probably because I suck.

      You made is sound cooler. An AOE attack that's weaker than like a fireball or and other magical attack, but heals allies in vicinity.
      Coolest attack yet.


    • Of course i'm not talking about a fireball xD!! I mean there's a ton of skills which we haven't seen it yet right? I think you will be able to see those epic spells and those amazing animations...i mean i also want to see them xD!
      I won't disagree on the part of calculating the actions necessary to take and explore other abilities being important and for those who really enjoyed playing TERA they are more than used to that. But to me it feels like their being forced upon us and by having limits or restrictions on your actions, it takes the freedom of choice and course of action away from you.
      This is coming from my experience as a C9 PvP Player (When i was Still Playing it) where those kind of things don't exist in it. Of course there is a limit in C9 but it's to how much damage you can guard against. There's also skills that can break your guard so you won't be spamming guard with your shield or field of force(MP barrier, etc), they also have weaknesses that can be explored (so it's not just spam block or spam evade and like in other games there is also some classes that can't block) and not anything like a bar limiting you to how many times you can roll or just do random blocks.
      That's why i'm not fond of that kind of system that in my opinion restricts your movements and take a little bit of freedom (one of the reasons i stopped playing Tera -> limited action-combat pvp) but it doesn't mean that i can't learn to adapt or get used to it.
      On the other end, Black Desert doesn't have that because they do understand how the real concept of Player Versus Player works with experiences coming from previous creations like Mabinogie Heroes(Vindictus) same with C9(Continent of the ninth), which are now being passed down and modifying so that it can fit perfectly into it BD world. Now PvP in Black Desert...that is going to be interesting for sure :) !

      But i prefer Bless! >.>
    • Back to the topic again... As I said before I will probably pick Paladin, unless something fun to play comes in my hands. He hasn't made a big impression on me, but I liked that one spell which summons few holy ghost hammers and strike enemies, plus it was AoE ability so it wasn't tab-targeted for sure. I liked the fact that he is one of the two picks that can heal his buddies so that's even more important. I hope he is not so popular since that's not funny watching people play the same class as you, and maybe even doing it better.
    • Dokanix wrote:

      Back to the topic again... As I said before I will probably pick Paladin, unless something fun to play comes in my hands. He hasn't made a big impression on me, but I liked that one spell which summons few holy ghost hammers and strike enemies, plus it was AoE ability so it wasn't tab-targeted for sure. I liked the fact that he is one of the two picks that can heal his buddies so that's even more important. I hope he is not so popular since that's not funny watching people play the same class as you, and maybe even doing it better.


      You gotta be the very best... that no one ever was...

      Kidding. Getting more serious now:

      I like that you chose Pally. We'll make an amazing combo if we both master our classes. From the looks of it, not many are chosing pally or ranger, and I'm glad cause ranger is my class and to many paladins will be boring. I mean, we need healers but come on.

      Ranger - Pally combo for the win?

      Oh and that skill does look amazing.


    • From all the Paladin skills that i have see in videos, there is probably one or two that caught my attention...there's one that he throws at you some kind of Hadouken that pushes you a few feet's away but not that far and that yellow/golden AOE Field with inscriptions on it also the Multiple hammer which is also really nice! I hope we get to see more new skills for every class that was available in the CBT1 and the new classes that might be introduced in the CBT2!
    • I was going for Mystic, but after learning they're not meant to be main healers, I don't know anymore. I'm fine with tanking, but I absolutely hate shields... so Guardians and Paladins are out of the question for me.

      I don't like dpsing either :c ... oh well. Guess I'll stick with Mystic after all.
      Please excuse the bad Engrish. I'm still learning !
    • ill be going Paladin and Mystic, im not sure which will be my main becasue i love to be main healer but i also like to have decent dps where i can atleast solo without issues but appearantly paladin cant dps well enough to solo. and mystic can but its not main healer. ill probbaly end up taking mystic as my main because i dont want my first character that i level up to take long to solo then ill make my paladin my alt. if i ever get bored i might make an archer but most likely not
    • BeMagnificentt wrote:

      ill be going Paladin and Mystic, im not sure which will be my main becasue i love to be main healer but i also like to have decent dps where i can atleast solo without issues but appearantly paladin cant dps well enough to solo. and mystic can but its not main healer. ill probbaly end up taking mystic as my main because i dont want my first character that i level up to take long to solo then ill make my paladin my alt. if i ever get bored i might make an archer but most likely not
      I played Palladin in the Rebuild server until 43 lvl and i can say he has a very good damage and i could solo difficult bosses .
    • I may possibly go Mystic, Mage, or Assassin. As i'm slowly getting away from playing that special snowflake class I am starting to play classes that I enjoy, regardless what others think. I would love to play Warlock. But each decision is based somewhat on the race. In some games I like playing the smaller races or the beastial races but the clipping of gear or the way they attacked was highly annoying and looked like trash. So we'll see how it goes and i'll probably re-roll several races/classes multiple times until I get the hang of the game and really settle on a class/race combo I enjoy.