Adversting (For Guests and Members with less than 10 Posts only)

Download Bless/RU - Utorrent/Bittorrent (Updated 07-12-2016)

• Download Bless/RU - Utorrent/Bittorrent (Updated 07-12-2016)

Download Bless database

No copy the files, extract them using winrar or 7zip inside the folder where the game is located making download: Example:>E:\Game\BLESS\distr\<

Image database(click for view)

Data: 07-12-2016

LINK VIRUSTOTAL
      LINK DOWNLOAD

The post was edited 1 time, last by ctwopoab ().

• Hello,

So i manage to finish the download using this torrent, but then i get myself with the compacted files and no clue why the 101XP launcher can't see then.

Here how you may proceed.

Install the 101XP Launcher, you can download it from the official website of the game, set your installation path.

Close the 101XP Launcher, be sure to close it by default the application will only minimize to the system tray, left click the icon select the second option, my Russian is the best!!!

Unpack the BLESS.dat.001 from your torrent folder inside "path to my installation \install\BLESS\distr" using 7z for
      instance, you just need to right click the BLESS.dat.001 file the chain will extract 001-009 (All dates must be within the same folder.

After installation, run the launcher and it points the way to our BLESS folder where we have previously copied data.

Find and Edit the config launcher GameList.json.dat file. Normally you can find it inside "Users\ %yourUserName% \ AppData \ Local \ 101xp \ launcher".

Find and update this part of the file, "3": { "status... change the status value to"13", exemple below.

"3": { "status": "13", "download_path": "C : \\ BLESS \\ distr", "install_path": "C: \\ BLESS", "downloading_paused": "true", "uninstall_param s ":" - 1 "," version ":" 24102016 "," version_date ":" 1477601369 "}

Finally open the 101XP launcher and select bless on the left side bar, the install will take a while to process the files and only then will show you a progress bar.

In my case there was some missing and corrupted files, so the laucher is current downloading the rest of the files required.

Good Luck.
    • Heendal wrote:

Hello,

So i manage to finish the download using this torrent, but then i get myself with the compacted files and no clue why the 101XP launcher can't see then.

Here how you may proceed.

Install the 101XP Launcher, you can download it from the official website of the game, set your installation path.

Close the 101XP Launcher, be sure to close it by default the application will only minimize to the system tray, left click the icon select the second option, my Russian is the best!!!

Unpack the BLESS.dat.001 from your torrent folder inside "path to my installation \install\BLESS\distr" using 7z for
      instance, you just need to right click the BLESS.dat.001 file the chain will extract 001-009 (All dates must be within the same folder.

After installation, run the launcher and it points the way to our BLESS folder where we have previously copied data.

Find and Edit the config launcher GameList.json.dat file. Normally you can find it inside "Users\ %yourUserName% \ AppData \ Local \ 101xp \ launcher".

Find and update this part of the file, "3": { "status... change the status value to"13", exemple below.

"3": { "status": "13", "download_path": "C : \\ BLESS \\ distr", "install_path": "C: \\ BLESS", "downloading_paused": "true", "uninstall_param s ":" - 1 "," version ":" 24102016 "," version_date ":" 1477601369 "}

Finally open the 101XP launcher and select bless on the left side bar, the install will take a while to process the files and only then will show you a progress bar.

In my case there was some missing and corrupted files, so the laucher is current downloading the rest of the files required.

Good Luck.
      I tried this solution but launcher gives me new problem image.prntscr.com/image/d41b7cbb4b054361b02597a408c84c80.png :(
    This is a Fansite and not the official Website for Bless. © NEOWIZ . ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © NEOWIZ BLESS STUDIO. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.